Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first date with B
python mate, its not over...trust me!! it was just a fight and we all have those but we get past them - just give it a bit of time and give him some space for a few days and then see where u both are,

Remember reading he's only really come out to you so far - is that correct ? if so he's still havin a hard time with his own feelings mate, especially in public, times a great healer and thats prob all he needs right now - as for the fight !! me and my friends have knocked each other out in fights but were all still friends, it seems the end of your world right now but wait till next week and i bet your fine Smile

Quote:python mate, its not over...trust me!! it was just a fight and we all have those but we get past them - just give it a bit of time and give him some space for a few days and then see where u both are,

Remember reading he's only really come out to you so far - is that correct ? if so he's still havin a hard time with his own feelings mate, especially in public, times a great healer and thats prob all he needs right now - as for the fight !! me and my friends have knocked each other out in fights but were all still friends, it seems the end of your world right now but wait till next week and i bet your fine Smile

YOU CHOOSE HIS SIDE?????????? thats all, you are on my list!!!!! (kidding)

I had understood the wanna be alone situation, he was the one who make me shut, call me a bitch and a whore, I broke up with my ex because he insult me and he know that I dont tolerate such disrespect, I mean, yeas, maybe I talk to much, certainly I am a tricky, spiteful bitch but I deserve some respect I mean, we are dating, you dont tell your boyfriend "you are a bitch, a whore, your voice is annoying better shut the fuck up!" no!, you say in simply words "today I wanna be with myself Manuel, but we can catch up other day"

he has already come out, as bisexual but he came out so being closeted is not an excuse.

certainly I cant wait next week, he got a biology test and without my annoying, bitchy and whory help, he will not pass hahahahahahahaha!, and thats not the only bite that this snake will give, I swear by everything I care about.

XOXO, me.

not takin sides at all - he's lashing out for whatever reason, just ride the storm and see if he will appologies later - i think he will regret speaking to you like that, if not then look elsewhere but it still sounds like u care about him alot

Quote:not takin sides at all - he's lashing out for whatever reason, just ride the storm and see if he will appologies later - i think he will regret speaking to you like that, if not then look elsewhere but it still sounds like u care about him alot

ok, call me pathetic or idiotic but, all I need is "I am sorry Manuel" to forgive him, I am really into him and yes, I do care about him a lot, I dont want him to fail in the biology test, but I wont give the first step because was not my mistake, was his; and no, is nor pride, is dignity.

XOXO, me.

[COLOR="Purple"]Certainly it is not very nice to have someone scream and call names especially in public (well, anywhere really)... You know him better than any of us and you will know if he is just blowing steam over something else or if he really thinks that about you. If it turns out that is how he thinks of you and you cant come to terms with that then better to say "bye".

You are both very young and hormonal so maybe a little touchy. If you can talk to him when you have both settled down try to work it out. If he knows that you are really sensitive to such words and he continues then you will have to try to either leave him as a lover and just be friends or find some form of relationship.[/COLOR]

Quote:You are both very young and hormonal so maybe a little touchy. If you can talk to him when you have both settled down try to work it out. If he knows that you are really sensitive to such words and he continues then you will have to try to either leave him as a lover and just be friends or find some form of relationship.

I really dont know him now, the short time we date he show me things about him that I dont even suspect like he do ice skate or like he like listen music with close eyes, I dont know with that will come disrespect to me; I really dont know if he was just blowing or was serious, he is an expert about making poker faces.

I am very seriously thinking he would not call because unlike me, he is proud of his lack of mistakes in the love subjects, when he was dating girls, he always blame the girl, never him and I think that would not change with the fact of being with a guy; now instead the girls "mistake" will be the guys "mistake".

If he dont call, I would not call him, he loose more: the half of the friends we share (I will tell them what happen and I am pretty sure at least a half would not talk to him anymore), his tutor in english, biology and chemistry (me), his tutor in spanish (lau), invitation to parties (gala, mascarades, costume, birthdays, crazy stuff, etc) and of course, someone who really care about him and think he is special (me again). also I will take revenge, not because he dont want to be with me but the fact of the public humiliation; my friends can not see me being humilliated and not take revange, I would look like a looser

XOXO, me.

I might nix the whole "revenge" thing... such come back to bite you most times... How would anyone know you got revenge and reverse the looser image? If your friends think you are a looser due to this asshole then are they worthy friends?

Quote:I might nix the whole "revenge" thing... such come back to bite you most times... How would anyone know you got revenge and reverse the looser image? If your friends think you are a looser due to this asshole then are they worthy friends?

the ones I am trying to impress are not worthy, are the not too close ones, I really dont like show them my weak spots. if they think I am weak, they probably will say stuff about me (not in the bad way) that will make me feel like a looser.
ex:
1-OMG, look at there, is M
2- ohh yeah, poor guy, I hear his boyfriend treat him like dirt and he do nothing about it
1- really? I did not know that, what happen?
2- ::the story::
1- poor guy, I feel so sorry for him
2-yeah, that is a sad case

being that exactly what I dont want, I need him to apologize or take revange. I have no choice, the last I want is be pitiful at their eyes.

XOXO, me.