Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first love
Hi everyone do you all remember your first love?

I do, he was the sweetest boy in the world, then a year passed and he became the biggest ass in the world, so I dumped him :tongue:

LOL, Spades

Dan, can we ever forget our first love? Smile

Oh god YES...the first love is the greatest love, the first break up is the greatest break up, and all other that follow don't come close to the dizzying heights and the aweful pain of those two first.

It was my first year in High School, I was 12 and I spied him across the school grounds and I would watch his every move and tried to get close enough to listen to him talk.

He ended up being in one of my classes, my heart pounded out of my chest when I saw him walk through the door, I thought I was going to DIE when he sat next to me, when he spoke I just wanted to kiss him. He thought I was funny and we hit it off, became good friends, lost our 'real' virginity to each other...but as with all young love (Puppy Love) it only lasted a matter of months.

As I remember the moments we had together, I still feel the love 32 years after the event, I also still feel the pain and turmoil of losing him, wanting him back only to have him ignore me.

About 5 years ago, I sat down and wrote him a letter in a Christmas card thanking him for being the first person to make me feel love and telling him of the moments that I remember and cherish. Never heard back from him, and didn't expect to either. Just wanted him to know that he actually made 1 person happy Smile

I loved my first love still miss him after all this time.

Dan1980 Wrote:I loved my first love still miss him after all this time.

Same. Time might heal, but you never forget, and a lot of things that happened you wouldn't want to forget, and at times continue to long for.

Dan1980 Wrote:I loved my first love still miss him after all this time.

I met my first love again some time ago. After (*cough* *cough* LOL) many years when we hadn't seen each other. It was a nice day, but mentally we are both somewhere else now.
It had been great, but you can't go back and hope everything will be the same as it used to be. Smile

I wonder of any one is still with there first love?

Was in high school of course unreturned love but i had the biggest crush and had feelings for him for few years on...don't know if it counts cause we didn't get to do anything, not even kissing, now when i see him and that happens very rarely, i won't say i am idiferent but it is not as it was...but if this doesn't count then i still don;t have my first love then Sad

My first love was this emo guy. He stole my heart, loved me and hated me for a year, cheated on me, hit me, and everything in between.

Left him after I found out he was going to leave me for this guy he had been talking to for like 7 years online. Then, I met my current boyfriend whom I have now been with for 2 years <3

It was really hard leaving him for my current boyfriend. I caused a lot of pain because my heart couldn't choose which one to be with, and when it finally did, it was the most liberating feeling in the world.