Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first love
Sorry to hear that Wintermoon.

Dan1980 Wrote:Sorry to hear that Wintermoon.

No worries. Confusedmile:

It was a long time ago and I'm nowhere near as distraught as I once was lol. Thank you for the kind words however.

My first love cheated on me as well. It broke my heart when I found out.

Well im not 100 % sure if it was love but I did like him alot. He cheated me and it pretty much ruined the whole thing for me.

wintermoon Wrote:Unfortunately.

He ended up cheating on me and stealing my I-pod while I was in the hospital very ill.

The worst thing was he continued to deny it even after the person he cheated on me with (a now ex-friend) confessed it to me out of guilt.

It took a long time for me to get over that.

I've been cheated on - it's a nasty feeling.

Here's hoping that someone better comes along for you.

It's a horrible feeling being cheated on.

"To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity." Anias Nin

This is a quote I always remember to try and live my life by. Its honestly helped me through the dark times...Don't let the jerks cheat you out of the joys of love because of their actions. You are a better person than that, and worthy of so much more.

Oh, and humor. Comedy really is one of the best medicines out there :tongue: