Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first love
Oh goodness yes .Confusedmile:

I'm Still Looking, and looking for my first true love.

dlboy53 Wrote:I'm Still Looking, and looking for my first true love.

Sometimes its better to let someone find you, rather than you look for them.
Smile

Just saying..

Yes I still clearly recall my first love.

We were taken apart, we didn't actually 'break up'. He and a buddy of his took to criminal activity and ended up robbing a bar with a gun. The gun went off the bartender died. He ended up getting a very, very long sentence participating in the crime.

Our last meeting was him behind glass and him telling me he couldn't make me sit and wait for all of those years. Oh I tried to visit him once they shipped him off to prison, he continually refused my visits. I sent him letters, and he didn't reply. He finally did send me one letter basically telling me that he loved me, and that because he loved me he wanted me to be happy and he felt my happiness would be better served in the arms of another.

I seriously doubt that the robbery was my partner's idea. I know that the sidearm used was his buddy's (even testified in court to this) since this fellow brought it to our apartment and showed it off about a year before the crime.

I have often wondered how things would have turned out if it wasn't for that 'buddy'. We had a good relationship, very good. Compared to the ones that would follow - perfect would be a good word. I suspect that we would have been together for a very long time. We had a relationship that worked very well for a bit over two years (more if we throw in the 6 months before we got together as a couple).

I never was able to recapture the same kind of love with anyone else. Don't get me wrong, I do love my current partner, however the love we have is nothing like the love I had with my first.

I still miss my first love.
I know everything between me and him have been editted to perfection in my brain and the real person is probably nothing like what I remember.
But the fact that I experienced that is what matters Smile

I've only ever liked one guy. We're just friends. He's...well...yeah. Cry

Mrmatty376 Wrote:I've only ever liked one guy. We're just friends. He's...well...yeah. Cry

awwww matty just don't it is the same with me...arghhhh it just hurts Sad

Cry I know

It's hard to say. My current love is nothing unlike anything I've had before by leaps and bounds, so its hard to call anything before "true love".

Yeah I remember my first love. Funny thing, heh...He actually hit on me and during the first few days I wasn't interested in him at all but then something really bloomed inside of me. Suddenly I was attracted to him in so many unbelievble ways after getting to know him...only to have him lose interest in me. We had a thing that went the opposite way.
He was interested in me at first, I wasn't interested in him. When my interest started to bubble, he lost interest in me. It wasn't long ago, couldn't be more than a year and a half. I havn't felt the way I felt towards him towards anyone else.

Oh well, one day.