Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first love
I meet my first love at work when I was 18. It was great for the first couple of months. Then things started to go down hill.

Yeah, I do. Cry

Yes I do........my wife. I had crushes on other people. I could never call thoses love though....as I've heard many other people call simple crushes they're first love, only to move on in a week. But I digress. My wife is the first time I fell helplessly in love. And she'd been my friend since I was 3.

Mick

In her first passion woman loves her lover,
In all the others all she loves is love - Lord Byron

I have had alot of crushes and love affairs but the only man I really loved is my current lover...I didn't know that I hadnt;'really experienced love until I met him...

My first crush was a guy who was born on my same birthday...he had the same year, day and also the same name. We were best friends for years and used to wrestle all the time and take our clothes off and wrestle and then sometimes lie together naked.....no sex....I was actually innocent once upon a time :biggrin: and sex didn't occur to either one of us.

He got married to a woman and I was crushed and devastated so I was an a*shole about it...I am sorry I behaved that way to him because I know he was hurt..I kinda ignored him and didn't attend the wedding. It is on the list of my regrets in life....

I don't think I'v actually loved anyone like that yet.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:.... He finally did send me one letter basically telling me that he loved me, and that because he loved me he wanted me to be happy and he felt my happiness would be better served in the arms of another.

Man, if i have a BF like that, I'll hold on to him for my life. dude, u'r so lucky. Icon16

Quote:do you all remember your first love?
Never had one...

Niltra Wrote:Yeah I remember my first love. Funny thing, heh...He actually hit on me and during the first few days I wasn't interested in him at all but then something really bloomed inside of me. Suddenly I was attracted to him in so many unbelievble ways after getting to know him...only to have him lose interest in me. We had a thing that went the opposite way.
He was interested in me at first, I wasn't interested in him. When my interest started to bubble, he lost interest in me. It wasn't long ago, couldn't be more than a year and a half. I havn't felt the way I felt towards him towards anyone else.

Oh well, one day.

Awwww :redface:

Unfortunately.

He ended up cheating on me and stealing my I-pod while I was in the hospital very ill.

The worst thing was he continued to deny it even after the person he cheated on me with (a now ex-friend) confessed it to me out of guilt.

It took a long time for me to get over that.