Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first orlando shooting now alligator? ..
like .. what the hell??? ..

They have recovered the child's body. So sad.
I bid NO Trump!

alligators aren't terrorists. no relation to each other.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The place is cursed
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

meridannight Wrote:alligators aren't terrorists. no relation to each other.

You're either a fool for trusting the alligators or else you're in on it and you're a shill.

I'm going to be totally assholish here: I am sick of mother fucking parents not paying fucking attention to their fucking children.
Poor gorilla died just recently because of some irresponsible parents. And now a little two year is dead because of MORE irresponsible parents.

If you can't take care of a HUMAN LIFE for 18 years/ or until the child goes off to school/work, DON'T PUT YOUR COCK IN A VAGINA WITHOUT PROTECTION. And if you do get pregnant and know you're not responsible enough for a kid, give it up for adoption, there's plenty of couples out there who WOULD be.

Don't make a life if you don't want to be responsible for it. Or you can just do what's in fashion in America and sue OTHER people because YOU'RE TOO IRRESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN.

Thanks
rant/

^ what he said
^
^
^
^
^

I dunno. If the kid was at the edge of the water and the parents were right there, it wouldn't necessarily seem unsafe to anyone. And gators are fast in the water. Even the best parent can't keep track of their kid at every second. They are unruly creatures. You can watch them close but even the best parent can't do it 100% of the time.

Terrifying, in any case...

It was 9pm. What was a 2year old even doing playing at the waters edge? Let alone at enough of a distance from his parents that he looked like an easy meal to the gator?

And how do you go on vacation -anywhere- with little kids in tow without making sure you know the dangers of the destination?