Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first timer curious
Last week, I had my first time with another man... actually she was trans. I don't find guys sexually attractive, but now I can't stop wanting another inside me. What am I? Because I figured to be bi sexual, you needed to be attracted to both sexes.

Hello!
Anal feels amazing, no matter your sexual orientation. If the world could get over the guy+anal=gay thing, every guy would own a selection of butt toys.
Have you thought about using toys on yourself while you're with a woman? Maybe it's as simple as that.

I have and it's not the same. I've had an ex use a strap on, and some other toys. I loved being a bottom... didn't get a chance to try being a top. I also didn't mind sucking dick, either. Maybe I'm just dick hungry, lol.

---> cpr: Smile I feel the same since I started sucking a dick, and actually so much enjoy it; more than I thought; same for taking it up the ass; even if it was painful at first, but I have a patient and kind partner, taking thing slowly.

I don't feel diminished or a lesser man, after doing all I've been doing with him, contrary to what I thought up to now (or before I did all I did with him)

Part of the equation is the person you are doing it with, I think

He probably came at the right time in my Life, and is the right guy; I also trust him so much, which is a major factor