Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first world problems?
cunningluvr Wrote:Slow drivers in the left lane on the interstate.

Oh yes... I have this issue every morning and every afternoon. If it's not a huge truck trying to overtake at 80-90 kmh, then it's an old man unaware or careless of the fact that you're allowed to drive 130 and the rest of us would very much like to do so!!!
Meanwhile he's sitting there driving 110 or lower :'(

My biggest first world problems are censure and commercials.

Ordering a coffee to go "dark, no sugar" , driving off to find half a cow's worth of cream in the damn thing!

people who stand too close to you at checkout in the store or anywhere else in public space, while there's plenty of room to go around. the only time this does not bother me is if it's a guy i find physically attractive. but that's rarely the case.

Things that go down in price because they found a cheaper way to make them. I would rather pay MORE for a better quality product where the people who make them get a decent wage.

Pampered people who have absolutely nothing to complain about pissing and moaning about their pathetic lives.

waiting in all day for a parcel delivery guy and they don't show - or even worse, u go to make a cup of tea to come back and see a card posted saying they tried to deliver but no one was home - sure im not deaf as if they knocked im like 10 feet away in next room

Air mattresses. I prefer closed cell foam pads

The fact that I am not allowed to shoot at people who drive cars by with loud 'music' blasting from their cracked speakers,

Ghastly tasting movie concession stand popcorn.
I bid NO Trump!

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Not being allowed to watch YouTube vids on here because Apple is nuts
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Living in an area where I have to hear about USC all the time. As if it's a thing.