Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flood, never rained this summer but
sdrgsdfgsfdgsfdgssfd

Same here, been hot summer, since about sunday it got much cooler and rain every day.

Our town flooded not long ago. My brother's work closed because of it. We lost our water heater and furnace.

Over here it was one of the rainiest summers in ages. September has been rather dry though, hovering around 30-32c (86-90F). We went through June, July, and August without it hitting 38c (100F) first the first time in a while. There was some flooding in Charleston near the coast and over in Pickens County in the upstate but nothing disastrous as far as I know.

We had a vey Hot summer this year. Now it's raining, autumn is here.
An eye for an eye

We have mass flooding at home in Kyoto Sad my friends houses are all damaged T^T

miimo Wrote:We have mass flooding at home in Kyoto Sad my friends houses are all damaged T^T

is everyone okay ? <3

megumidesu Wrote:is everyone okay ? <3

Yeah, luckily most of the people back home dont live right near Kamogawa so it's just a little bit not that Arashiyama looks good atm either. Sad friends up there are a bit.... flooded Sad

megumidesu Wrote:is everyone okay ? <3

Actually, i still havent heard back from Mari..... (she lives just the other side of the bridge in Sanjo :S)

miimo Wrote:Actually, i still havent heard back from Mari..... (she lives just the other side of the bridge in Sanjo :S)

ohh
maybe you should call her ?

how bad is the flooding ? i really should keep updated about these things ... <__<