Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the guys/boys
nothing better than cuddling after a very long, passionate kiss *sigh* Bighug

What I like most to do with a man... just be, be in synch... be in harmony and not at war.

On the practical side, go to the movies, have nice food, cuddle and kiss, as others have said, listen to music, have sex... relax, caress his skin... hold his hand, hold him tight, whisper things into his ears, have intelligent conversation, have good laughs.... be adventurous and discover new things. Sleep, build ourselves a future, dream... Have fun, entertain, make music... Walk quietly in the dark streets at night under the moonlight and stars, drive him home when he can't stay awake, and I know I'm responsible for both our lives...

It's three things: companionship, sex, and cuddle.

Good threesome, Yuki....

BENDERBOY Wrote:Oh a good hard fuck, then call him 2 or 3 days later to see if he wants to do it again.

Lololol...so true, but a cuddles good too Big Grin

To be honest, I really like sitting out in the park having a smoke with my boy, don't have to talk because we're comfortable, the weathers good, everything's alive and life is good Confusedmile:

I agree with companionship.

XRIMO Wrote:I'll let you know once I am with another guy, can't really say when I have no experience to compare what I like more :tongue:

Ditto. :tongue: Still working my my out of the closet, but will let you know once im out and find someone Confusedmile:

BYoNexus Wrote:Ditto. :tongue: Still working my my out of the closet, but will let you know once im out and find someone Confusedmile:

How far would it be to go from Fredericton to Saint Constant? I suppose you'd have to drive through Maine?

why maine PA??