Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for those who cant come out or not ready to maybe listen to this
Hi,
I was talking to someone earlier not naming for confidential reasons but they were having trouble about coming out and i figured for those of us within the community that is looking for something to give you a kick about coming out and being yourself i found this song a while back and decided to upload it so if you do decide to come out and your parents go mad then maybe show them this song and make them listen to it... It hits home hard with me when two members of my family didnt accept me and i think it will with others Smile

Kindest regards

zeon

maybe this works

and you're welcome Zeon :tongue:

TimmyThink Wrote:and you're welcome Zeon :tongue:

ok i forgot to mention i think i had to ask timmy how to do a video upload on here because im a natural born airhead that can just about operate a vacum cleaner or anything that is as simple as on and off lol

kindest regards

zeon xx

I am who I am!!!
yea, the song is good and touching, but still dont. sometimes I think being blurred is to avoid embarrassment between who you know. and being gay is not different as straight, why straight people never have to claim they r straight, why should we?

I am reading a book about coming out.
One of my favorite part of the book is if coming out mean getting kicked out of your house while you have no where to live or loose your job or life threatening then don't come out.
Take a time for preparation first, become financial stable and independent before coming out to homophobic parents, change your job to a non-homophobic company, or move to a place where gay does not mean death.

daydreamer Wrote:I am who I am!!!
yea, the song is good and touching, but still dont. sometimes I think being blurred is to avoid embarrassment between who you know. and being gay is not different as straight, why straight people never have to claim they r straight, why should we?

Reason we do is because its a easy way of saying

mum dad just to let ya know i like dick your not getting grandkids and you will never have a daughter in law just an extra son ok? lol

zeon Wrote:Reason we do is because its a easy way of saying

mum dad just to let ya know i like dick your not getting grandkids and you will never have a daughter in law just an extra son ok? lol

haha, ok, dick is not only for sucking, but also for semen which can bring kids, so grandkids are possible. but u r probably right with an extra son. So bless me finding that guy and its a piece of cake to come out, coz I dont care whatever other people think, just what he thinks

daydreamer Wrote:haha, ok, dick is not only for sucking, but also for semen which can bring kids, so grandkids are possible. but u r probably right with an extra son. So bless me finding that guy and its a piece of cake to come out, coz I dont care whatever other people think, just what he thinks

lol l know semen can bring more kids to the planet.. What i was saying is based on sucking cock i mean two men cant have babies or if they do please let me know as id happily have a baby lol Tongue