Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forever single
supasyd Wrote:Sorry [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] I appreciate the sentiment but that's really not how I feel at all. I'm not trying to find the one. I'm trying to concentrate on myself already but I can't help my feelings getting in the way. i have a crush but i also just really miss the feelings that cone with being in a relationship. Online Dating really pissed me off I found nothing on any of the sites. I'm not trying to be negative I am just being honest

You're honestly just being negative...I can feel that I've been honest telling you everything I hate about myself...there's plenty I could write on... Does it mean I should feel that way though? No, not at all... I mean think about guys who are 400 lbs and gay...pretty hard for them to find someone special... I have a friend who is in that situation... I feel terrible about my body right now and I feel that in the past is the reason why guys don't want to date me or chat me up on whatever app... maybe it is, may it isn't... So I just just have to try to dismiss those thoughts and not let it get to me or let it get me down. Even if someone didn't talk to me because they thought I was unattractive, well screw them -- they probably weren't looking for a relationship anyway, people are full of shit...and all the guys that have let you down should only be showing you there wasn't anything about them that made them worthy of YOU... Don't feel bad because it didn't work out, be glad you didn't end up with a wanker (as folks in the UK say)...

Quit concentrating on yourself, I mean that by quit looking from the outside in... Quit worrying about how others might perceive you, think of you or whether they love you back or not.

You have been given the logic, work through it in your head...put it to practice....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Pease remember guys that he is feeling low and yet has reached out for help via advice and with that advice must come encouragement. Coz at times life just ain't easy or happy and we go through some rough times. He has been given some usefull advise and needs chance to assimilate it to be able to use it. And talking it through or posting the thoughts are in themselves a step towards working it out.

Nietzsche said
He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying

Negative thinking is the actual problem....and he embraces and celebrates it....

Nothing much you can do or say with that attitude....

East Wrote:Negative thinking is the actual problem....and he embraces and celebrates it....

Nothing much you can do or say with that attitude....

That may very well be true. But does hearing that from a total stranger on a forum help? If I'm negative, how do I become positive? Is there a little switch somewhere I can turn on and off like a light? Or maybe a button that I can push or a setting I can change so my focus isn't always on the half-empty glass?

supasyd Wrote:I just don't behave in acceptable ways. I don't fit in with other people. nobody can deal with that. I think I'm an alien

You haven't yet told us why you say this. I *am* an alien. I'm quite convinced of it and have been all my life. The human race is truly strange. True, the physical body I'm in is "human". I'm not. I'm from another planet. The planet I'm from is so different from this one that its difficult to explain or describe... very few areas of overlap or "correspondence". So, people don't know what I'm talking about when I try to describe it.

But however that may be the fact is we're here. Our lives are what they are. And a good bit of the time the totally suck.

The thing is, they don't alway suck or at least sometimes they suck less than others.

I get it you're feeling frustrated and fed up. You're not getting what you want. And what you want (so far as I can make out) is to be loved.

Let me ask you this... have you ever loved anyone?

Tell me about that.

Dissapearing post again

shyl4l Wrote:Dissapearing post again

Moderation strikes again.

You're only 5 posts away from that not happening anymore though
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I know and im trying to find somthing to post on the reach the target. But a lot of the post on here mean somthing To someone on a personal leval so if I havent got anything constructive to add then I feel it would be intensive and wrong to use someone's thread for my own gain

[MENTION=23291]shyl4l[/MENTION] and now it's 3 :tongue:

[MENTION=21120]supasyd[/MENTION] Ok, I have been wanting to say something here for a bit. I think most people would be correct in saying that having a more positive line of thought is in order, but to me this is more tricky than just that. I don't think your disappointment, pain and the negativity derived from it are something that's easily tackled for you.

I have to repeat here that you seem to feel everything really intensely which is the one source from most of your problems. This guy that you just met left you in this state of despair so to speak. So first of all, I have to ask you if you know why things are like this for you. Why do you get attached so fiercely and so quickly to someone? My guess is that if you hope to have better experiences maybe you can find a way to not give it all, to not put your heart out there all at once, because if you do, obviously you will get immensely hurt if it doesn't work and thus, you will feel like giving up.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

shyl4l Wrote:I know and im trying to find somthing to post on the reach the target. But a lot of the post on here mean somthing To someone on a personal leval so if I havent got anything constructive to add then I feel it would be intensive and wrong to use someone's thread for my own gain

Go on some of the word games threads, you can post all kinds of rubbish in there to get you over the 50 line. We're over the 1000 mark and post rubbish in there all the time.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I like what mike says. Its constructive!! On the whole but perhaps an insight into the ailen comparison or at least as i see it . I had a brake down in my 20s through clinical depression which is why i can relate to feeling like an ailen . I could be sat in a room with friends feeling ok and then boom an imediate swich and although you in a room with 5/6 people you have never felt so alone, out of place, uncomfortable & that you have absolutly nothing in common with who you are with in your life and these are ment to be your friends. You know its you that is the problem and not them. you just want to escape. Run away & hide (or worse) and feeling these makes you feel even more of a freak. So why use the analogy feel like an alien? Probably same reason alienated is used. As For myself i would wright dark poetry that ended with I AM A MARTIAN. I feel like a freak admiting to, recalling & relating my experience's of depression to everybody they are highly personal . but if by sharing them it helps someone feel less like an ailen and less alone. Pluss others to prehaps understand better. Then i have to try to help.