Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friendzoned or nah *-*
okay there is this guy i don't know quite about. he was working in the same area as i used to and he used to come a lot and visit where i've worked for some guys he knew then we started talking somehow about you know.. the shit we like and stuff. he asked for my facebook then we started texting and decided to meet and hang out. even though i've known him for 5-6 months we only went out to hang out like 3 or 4 times i know it's strange but the way that he was acting i kinda felt like he was into me? 0_0 he is who he is you know he says whatever he wants to say and he's so genuine. he looks you in the eye with the cutest look on his face. i know it's a little bit(very) cliche but i've never felt this way for anyone. i know we've only seen each other like less than 10 times(other than hanging out) and im not saying that im in love or anything but this could be something. im not the kind of person that likes to go out and do what couples do but this is different and i haven't logged on for a long time and here i am to share what was going on with my life if anyone out there cares loool probs no one will give a damn. so okay i don't wanna fuck things up because everything is perfect and my anxiety attacks barely take possession of me ever since this guy. i don't know if he's gay and i don't wanna make a move and screw things up how do i make him mine and love him forever and never let him go guyyss .-. *place overly attached girlfriend gif over here*

Tough to advise here, since I don't know the dynamics of homosexuality in Turkey. Are people often "gay and out" there? Is it more like "open secret"? Is it something you could bring up to him in a roundabout way, to test the waters?

Lex

Can you arrange to spend more time together? Hang out more often? That way you could get to know him better and get a better feel for where he's at with things.

The first step in developing a love interest,,, is to find out if the guy is gay or bi. Until you find out his sexual orientation, you will be stuck in the friendzone............

Good luck,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Mmmmmmm...I love a guy who looks you right in the eye when he talks...very sexy....and sometimes when they are like you describe...sincere and genuine...you get a glimpse into their soul and that is sooooooooooo sexy...it can slay me....and easy to fall in love with a guy like that...

Having said that..enjoy the friendship for what it is and if it is meant to be anything else....let it unfold naturally ....

yoyoyo148 Wrote:okay there is this guy i don't know quite about. he was working in the same area as i used to and he used to come a lot and visit where i've worked for some guys he knew then we started talking somehow about you know.. the shit we like and stuff. he asked for my facebook then we started texting and decided to meet and hang out. even though i've known him for 5-6 months we only went out to hang out like 3 or 4 times i know it's strange but the way that he was acting i kinda felt like he was into me? 0_0 he is who he is you know he says whatever he wants to say and he's so genuine. he looks you in the eye with the cutest look on his face. i know it's a little bit(very) cliche but i've never felt this way for anyone. i know we've only seen each other like less than 10 times(other than hanging out) and im not saying that im in love or anything but this could be something. im not the kind of person that likes to go out and do what couples do but this is different and i haven't logged on for a long time and here i am to share what was going on with my life if anyone out there cares loool probs no one will give a damn. so okay i don't wanna fuck things up because everything is perfect and my anxiety attacks barely take possession of me ever since this guy. i don't know if he's gay and i don't wanna make a move and screw things up how do i make him mine and love him forever and never let him go guyyss .-. *place overly attached girlfriend gif over here*

Wow, he must be a serious cutie !

Ask him about girls, touch him 'accidentally' a little more... or yeah, I don't know. If your country is not good with gay stuff please be careful. It's a sweet story though so I hope it works out Smile