Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuck the world
I haven't read the story.
But...weed is not worse than alcohol. If someone goes into an alcohol addiction, there's no problem, people continue to say "ooow it's okay, I don't drink that much" and when someone has problem with weed, it's like "ooooooo I would never touch this shit, etc."

Some are really conformed by social habits...

Ekwarph Wrote:I haven't read the story.
But...weed is not worse than alcohol. If someone goes into an alcohol addiction, there's no problem, people continue to say "ooow it's okay, I don't drink that much" and when someone has problem with weed, it's like "ooooooo I would never touch this shit, etc."

Some are really conformed by social habits...

Well, I'm one of those guys that scold people for drinking smoking and everything harmful really. Ask Bowyn.

But, yes I see what you say.

Lay off alcohol, it's not good for you either!

EDIT due to Ek's particularly good point: lay off EXCESS of alcohol!

(secretly wants to get SB drunk, for "naughty" purposes!)
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin1

southbiochem Wrote:Well, I'm one of those guys that scold people for drinking smoking and everything harmful really. Ask Bowyn.

But, yes I see what you say.

LAY OFF ALCOHOL PEOPLE IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU EITHER!

A glass once upon a while is okay. As a joint once upon a while, or as an hamburger...when it's too much, it becomes a problem.

Ekwarph Wrote:A glass once upon a while is okay. As a joint once upon a while, or as an hamburger...when it's too much, it becomes a problem.

That's true.

Excess of anything is bad. And I think you're quite right. When it comes to excessive drinking society tends to not put as much importance compared to when people have drug problems

MisterTinkles Wrote:(secretly wants to get SB drunk, for "naughty" purposes!)
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin1

Good luck getting me to drink alcohol at all.

Agreed. I think cheeseburgers are a bigger social problem than a little bit of weed.

southbiochem Wrote:That's true.

Excess of anything is bad. And I think you're quite right. When it comes to excessive drinking society tends to not put as much importance compared to when people have drug problems

I agree with you Smile

----------------------
I just hope what I said wasn't interpreted like a drug apology, because it is really not. Smile

nfisher1226 Wrote:Agreed. I think cheeseburgers are a bigger social problem than a little bit of weed.

I don't......nom, nom, nom............know.........nom, nom, nom..........what the fu..........nom, nom, nom..........you are talking about!!!!!!

[Image: hammer-eating-burger.jpg]