Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuck the world
I still lubz my widdle owlie.....even if he wont remember it the next day!!!

Sorry you are having a bad day.......

Bighug

The world could use a good fu*king Devilfinger
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Meth (speed) is better, cheaper, lasts longer and if you start of on the right tweak you an be far more active and get a lot more done than you can with being a pot-taker....

Lay off the bong, and pick up the hypodermic - trust me you will never be the same.....

:biggrin:

I get the whole worried caregiver thing... Its a stressful job... very stressful... I hope the old guy gets better.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Meth (speed) is better, cheaper, lasts longer and if you start of on the right tweak you an be far more active and get a lot more done than you can with being a pot-taker....

Lay off the bong, and pick up the hypodermic - trust me you will never be the same.....

Shut up -.-

Fuck it!

;-)

sillyboy86 Wrote:Fuck it!

;-)

Butt fuck it!

In reality I see weed as "mostly harmless". I've smoked a bit of it myself in the past. I don't have a problem with someone else smoking it.

That said, I've seen an awful lot of people who just get lazy if they smoke too much pot. They accomplish nothing in life because the motivation just goes away. I never made it a habit because I just have better things to do.

Drugs are bad. Even weed is bad. They're all bad.
Don't do drugs.

"fuck the world"

That's a lot of people...spring makes you very horny!

partis Wrote:and its all part of a very careful well concieved plan!

Just ignore this shit, sorry.

Unfortunately for you I read the original some hours ago.

Lay off weed..seriously.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Meth (speed) is better, cheaper, lasts longer and if you start of on the right tweak you an be far more active and get a lot more done than you can with being a pot-taker....

I get the whole worried caregiver thing... Its a stressful job... very stressful... I hope the old guy gets better.....

BE QUIET!