Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun date ideas?
hey guys this is going be shorter than my other posts, promise! lol. im meeting peter (the guy i went out with) tomorrow and i was hoping to get some fun date ideas Confusedmile: and any fun things to do in brighton would be helpful. and i'd like to know what your perfect date would be, by that i mean like with who? where? and doing what? thanks guys :biggrin: and i'll let you know how it goes tomorrow xxxx

can't wait!

Personally, I think walking hand-in-hand along the beach front or pier is very romantic. So my perfect date in Brighton would be with my bf have dinner in an intimate restaurant follows by a romantic stroll along the beach.

Good luck for your date, can't wait to hear how it goes.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Having fun, maybe playing around a little bit, bowling,pool, the beach, Have fun!!! Smile

A day out hill walking with a date would make me happy

I've never been to Brighton so not sure what to suggest but I hear it has a great beach and pier; I'd go for a coastal walk or something then have some nice food and a drink in a relaxed pub somewhere with a great sea view.

I myself enjoy a first date of just walking about and getting to know the person I'm on the date with.

serenade him. it's the most romantic thing you can ever do to someone.

Hmm in Brighton eh?Well how about spending some time at the Pavillion,having fun at the arcade and then either Pub Lunch or Coffee somewhere?