Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny
Well maybe not for every one. But me and my mother found this funny and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it's cos we are from NZ or maybe me and my mum are weird. We thought if this guy tried anything like that in NZ that it would be a bit of a giggle

Who is going to vote Rick Perry?!Bouncer

the republican candidates are so funny this year and they're giving Saturday Night Live a ton of material for the show. especially when Perry couldn't remember where he was planning to make cuts during a debate and America just watched him bomb on stage. any way he's a homophobe and a racist so I will not be voting for him.

and on another depressing note, my older sister is not voting for Obama just because he kind of supports gay rights. boy is she in for a surpriseWink

This was kind of funny too, Romney had no idea he was talking to a gay coupleSmile

What a wanker :biggrin:

ceez Wrote:and on another depressing note, my older sister is not voting for Obama just because he kind of supports gay rights. boy is she in for a surpriseWink

Back when I was helping at a food bank some Christians (urged by a preacher, I found out later) were decrying President Obama and one woman defended him and gave several reasons for why she thought he was a good president.

And then one said "he decriminalized perverts" (I presume this was in reference to repealing DADT, because I couldn't think what else was being referred to) and the woman changed her mind and she acted horrified. All the good President Obama did in her mind was negated by the fact that President Obama didn't persecute gays. :frown:

Kiid Wrote:Well maybe not for every one. But me and my mother found this funny and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it's cos we are from NZ or maybe me and my mum are weird. We thought if this guy tried anything like that in NZ that it would be a bit of a giggle

Yeah, that's so wrong. And I bet if he suddenly found himself in a country that REALLY WAS waging a war on Christianity (like say Iran) that he wouldn't be so "brave" then.

But I'm heartened to see that it's the most hated video on YT ever (with a lot of YT mockeries of it). Seriously, it broke a record. Confusedmile: That gives me hope, though of course many of those negative votes could've easily come from outside the USA.

I thought these were pretty funny from buzzfeed. :tongue:
Rick Perry Dr. Seuss Books
Quote:If Rick Perry's presidential campaign doesn't go as planned, he can always fall back on a career as a children's book author.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11320-1323883028-4.jpg]
[Image: enhanced-buzz-24861-1323883066-134.jpg]
[Image: enhanced-buzz-24853-1323882986-128.jpg]
[Image: enhanced-buzz-32669-1323883096-60.jpg]
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11364-1323883084-3.jpg]
[Image: enhanced-buzz-5608-1323884949-0.jpg]

this girl ftw!

funny in the sense that scumbags like him are totally oblivious to the fact that it IS people like him that are the weakest link that destroy the moral fibre in any society.

Kiid Wrote:Well maybe not for every one. But me and my mother found this funny and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it's cos we are from NZ or maybe me and my mum are weird. We thought if this guy tried anything like that in NZ that it would be a bit of a giggle

Who is going to vote for Rick Perry. Well, currently he is running with a 3% average in polls for the Republican Primary. Approximately 47,000,000 American voters are registered Republicans. That gives us 1,410,000 Rick Perry voters out of 311 million people.

There are about a hundred different parodies of that video. He is not one to worry about. He will not be President. Actually, I imagine that much of his career has been destroyed by his candidacy. Newt and Mitt are the front runners going into Iowa with Ron Paul tying for second.

actually, it might be interesting to have Ron Paul. It would certainly shake up the establishment.