Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
future paranoia??
I am not even gonna bother telling you the crap I went through daily concerning jealousy in a gay bar....the lowest of human nature will make an appearance....daily....jealousy and envy are always present in that environment. There is also alot of great guys and great fun if you can figure out how to rise above that crap and ignore/overlook it.

I had lots of "advice" about my lovers from other people who were interested in dating me or him and it is an art to tell them to mind their own business without alienating them. I would tell them (and my lover) that what anyone else thinks is really none of my business....it has nothing to do with me or him anyway and opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

East Wrote:I am not even gonna bother telling you the crap I went through daily concerning jealousy in a gay bar....the lowest of human nature will make an appearance....daily....jealousy and envy are always present in that environment. There is also alot of great guys and great fun if you can figure out how to rise above that crap and ignore/overlook it.

I had lots of "advice" about my lovers from other people who were interested in dating me or him and it is an art to tell them to mind their own business without alienating them. I would tell them (and my lover) that what anyone else thinks is really none of my business....it has nothing to do with me or him anyway and opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

opinions are like assholes...everyone has one Smile
i love it. thanks man

If its a new relationship why not take some time out and try other places with the new guy ! Get more comfortable with each other before introducing everyone else ( your usual group! ) It might just ease him in a little :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]