Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fwb
so at what point does a fwb become more than just a fwb? after 2x, 3x, 4x, etc?

to each his own but I was just curious

I don't think it is the number of times that change the nature of the relationship. I've always thought of it as something, whether it was spoken or just an unspoken mutual understanding, that an fwb relationship was not going to develop into something else. Some people go years with these kind of relationships.

My guy and I were FWBs for over 3 years. I know 2 guys here who've been secret FWBs for TWENTY FIVE YEARS...

I guess there's no limit.... or warranty.

when it becomes more than fwb. some people have sex and discover it leads to something more. other times, it's just fwb, and that is not spelled with a negative stress on 'just'. fwb doesn't have an inherent condition that it'll ever be anything more than that. it's sex.

At the exact moment you develop emotional feelings (love) for your friend - is when the FWB turns into something more than just buddies having sex.
We Have Elvis !!

Yeah it's all about the chemistry. Some just grow towards something thats like a relationship and you eventually call it what it is. I guess it's when the physicality of it goes out the window and it becomes something more tangled.

I don't there is a specific time. It depends on how you feel toward each others and if you want to take it to the next level.

3 times.......

How many licks does it take to get to the gooey white center of a Friends-With-BenePop?

1... Big Grin ~~~ <===3

2... :O ~~~ <===3

3... xO ~~~ <===3

*GAG*

The world may never know

It's not really something you can put a number on.

some people can go years with that type of relationship. Others can't.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!