Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fwb
When two people are mature enough to realize there really ARE strings attached to most every intimate interaction with others they engage in, and that no matter how hard you fight it, feelings/emotions are real and DO happen.

This is a subject that I have thought about before and I am glad to hear how others think about this .I always thought that it was as long as you both are in agreement that is does not go to far

I think I read somewhere that eventually in every FwB situation, inevitably one person will develop feelings for the other and then you have to deal with, are you going to end it or be something more or try to maintain what you currently have?

I would like to have a fwb if I were single. If things end up working that way (which I think is probably inevitable), and I believe I have someone who I could set that up with.

Good for a selfish jerk like me who wants sex but not to be bothered with having to actually date someone.

I never developed any romantic feelings with any of my FWB though I really liked WHO some of them were and my affection and respect for them as individuals grew over time....

In my life...I have always know instantly if there was a possibility for a relationship. I don't have much of a gray area