Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay bands?
There was a 'gay' band i use to lsiten to when i was younger but I can't recall the name at all. I just remember there were three guys, the music was kind of alterantive, sort of reminded me of Blood on the Dance Floor's music. It looked kinda of scene and I believe their logo was a diamond. If anyone knows the band please let me know Big Grin

I know its kinda vague but its all i got xD

Don't recognize anything there (plus I've never heard any of Blood On The Dance Floor's songs LOL)

If you can remember any of the lyrics from one of their songs try google'ing by that...also put the lyric(s) in quotes so it'll search by that phrase instead of just the individual words...

I'm not sure, but I've read places online that the band D'Nash is a gay band. I don't know if it's true, I also have never heard any of their music, but I have seen pictures of them and they are pretty hot.
Richard

Thanks Smile I wish i had more to go by but... @-@

I listen to a lot of Placebo. It's a gay band, only band from which I own all the albums.

Can you remember a song or part of a song?

@Sceak I have a couple Placebo songs & have been thinking about picking up a couple of their albums.. didn't know they were a gay band.. LOL just one more reason to like them Smile

72jay Wrote:@Sceak I have a couple Placebo songs & have been thinking about picking up a couple of their albums.. didn't know they were a gay band.. LOL just one more reason to like them Smile

I love Brian Molko's voice. His lyrics are poetic, raw, visual... I'm happy I got to learn they were also real. I'm happy I got to understand lyrics, his lyrics.

The music, for the last but the last album is darkish alternative rock with a hint of electro. Very lean, cold, dry, swift.

His last album is different than the previous, more tame except for a few select tracks. He lost a drummer, he's more mature, older. His live audience is... different, I think, maybe.

It's great music, even the albums on the iTunes Store.

There has to be other music that's by gays, for gays.