Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay cartoon characters
hello all,
Has it ever occuered to you that people have done cartoons and put gay cartoon chacters in kids programs... I noticed as an adult that bugs bunny is a right raving cross dressing poof because his always mincing around and being very camp... Also ever noticed that He man was also more interested in the males than the females and wore tight fitting lycra pants to please his fetish lol... Whilst watching banned cartoons on youtube ive noticed all this campness and made me think of this

I seem to remember people saying that Vanity Smurf was gay. LOL

Of course, Peppermint Patty & Marcie are said to be lesbians. So is Velma from Scooby-Doo.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

lol velma definately was she the one that kept going JINKIES ive lost my glasses if thats the one definately... Mind you shaggy was a right whimp constantly all over scooby... Now thats taking it slightly extreme when dogs are ment to be able to face the dangers of life itself lol

Yes, velma was the one who kept losing her glasses. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

lol... Figured as much dosy bitch... lol

lol I've noticed this quite a bit actually over the years especially with spongebob squarepants, and likewise with bugs bunny - personally I always reckoned Fred from scooby doo was the gay character, vanity smurf is a definite if you watch the first few episodes of he smurfs you'll see why lol

Beavis and Butt-head for sure , those two are so far back in the closet ,they are finding lost Christmas presents. :biggrin:

Squidward from SpongeBob, definitely. :biggrin:

Peter Griffin for sure. Rofl

Rape Fantasy during a prostate exam.

Here is the character who, in my opinion, is the gayest character ever in a kids cartoon. But, I don't think many people remember him. These cartoons came out way before I was born.