Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay pets
does anybody else here have any pets(mainly dogs perhaps)who are "gay" for eachother:confused:

I've heard of this happening. In my own experience, I grew up on a farm with lots of animals, and we had one cat we swore was gay (before I had truly admitted I was!). It had two siblings that ran from this dog we had and thus got killed, but this one would just saunter along, and the dog thus never attacked it since it didn't run. And maybe it just was different and we never saw him with another cat, but he just seemed gay to us!

Oh, and I have seen two female dogs get on each other. But they also both bore babies from guy dogs. Sometimes dogs are just horny and hump anything .... which is why some guys are called dogs Wink

Next door have 2 male dogs that regularly pleasure each other on the beach out the back...could swear the bottom smiles too.

Dogs often use mounting as a display of dominance, not as a sexual act. Also, we shouldn't conflate animal sexual behavior with human behavior as if they were identical.

OrphanPip Wrote:Dogs often use mounting as a display of dominance, not as a sexual act. Also, we shouldn't conflate animal sexual behavior with human behavior as if they were identical.

True, I worked as a dog trainer/ dangerous dog handler

my female dog always mounts the male dogs...:confused:

I've heard of these types of things happening. There was a book called "And Tango Makes 3" about two male penquins who raised a baby penguin together.

I have a pet dinosaur and a little pet rock,and the rock, Neal, often jumps the dinosaur, Harry..

Lol...you're dinasaur and rock pop up in all sorts of place Ryan Wink