Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay sex education
Wilem Wrote:Naturally, I threw a chip in her hair.
Naturally!

I was at an all-boys secondary school between 1966 and 1973. We did have one special sex education lesson, but all I can remember is the teacher drawing a picture on the board that looked just like a pair of cow's horns and describing an erection as the result of a "pretty girl walking down the street when the big fellow comes up to say hello" (along with a peculiar arm movement and an unsettling wink). No wonder I grew up confused :eek:

marshlander Wrote:I was at an all-boys secondary school between 1966 and 1973. We did have one special sex education lesson, but all I can remember is the teacher drawing a picture on the board that looked just like a pair of cow's horns and describing an erection as the result of a "pretty girl walking down the street when the big fellow comes up to say hello" (along with a peculiar arm movement and an unsettling wink). No wonder I grew up confused :eek:
LMAO

love it. Sounds like Monty Python.

Shadow Wrote:Now that I think about it, heterosexual anal-sex was touched upon briefly in the syllabus ... but all the lads in my ALL-BOYS secondary school seemed to turn into Beavis & Butthead clones at the mere mention of it, so it was scrubbed quite quickly ...

... ah, memories !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Haha I was sad enough to stay up til 12.30am (which was a chore back then!) to watch that show on Friday evenings! Laugh

I don't remember any teachings of homosexuality in PSE as it was called at school (personal and social education) but I remember them discussing that AIDS can be contracted through oral sex with cuts and sores in the mouth etc. etc. We had a teacher who could relate to EVERY situation. i.e. in a lesson about puberty and how we'd all suddenly turn into bath-hogging crazed monsters, he decided to tell us about his son's experience and how he suddenly 'changed' lol. Unfortunately we had the same teacher for science - so we found out things like when he got his new carpet and hence how friction works.... and about car batteries when he accidentally left one on his floor for months and it leaked.... interesting NOT.

I am still at school....no mention has been made about homosexuality at all at my school during lessons! We are only taught about the dangers of heterosexul oral and vaginal sex.....

tombishop Wrote:- Did your sex education lessons make you feel that gay relationships were equal to straight relationships?

- Do you feel that your teachers adequately dealt with anti-gay bullying?

There was nothing about gay relationships at our school. and with the anti-gay bulling well put it like this, some of the teachers, especially my tutor and my head of year, were worse than the students...

boy_toy_08 Wrote:I am still at school....no mention has been made about homosexuality at all at my school during lessons! We are only taught about the dangers of heterosexul oral and vaginal sex.....
With respect, that amounts to negligence Cry

i know...im annoyed by it....its unfair

You know if you request it, they pretty much have to put it in the lessons.
I think militant action is called for!
War boots and face paint.

haha let's start a petition! Tongue

boy_toy_08 Wrote:haha let's start a petition! Tongue

But to be honest, Robbie, I think YOU'll be teaching THEM about gay sex.... won't you? You know far more than they'll ever know, especially if they're not very experienced. Some heteros aren't...