Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay tradespeople
sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't know that website, and I agree with you, but I suppose is a kind of initiative to help LGBT people, to avoid homophobia etc.
;-)

I'm a ... stupid. XD

And becoming just another community that only favors members of their community like we see so much in big cities. If transparency and acceptation the gay community wants it's not by forming a little elitist community where only one favors over the others. I am not a trade person, but for me my customer base would definitely not just be gay people. I own an online school and many other things and if I was doing favor to my gay fellows by charging them half price just because they like sucking dicks and getting fucked up the ass... I don't know what kind of school I'd be running. LOL. So yes it's nice to know that the dude pitching my rooftop is gay, but I couldn't care less.

While I am not always insistent about hiring a gay person or using a gay-owned business, there is something else I am pretty firm about when choosing a business and that is trying to use local whenever. I'll even sometimes pay a little more to do that. More of that money stays in your community and it is money that helps your community.

I'm an electrician but if I wasn't with the company I'm with now and if everyone new I'm gay then I probably wouldn't be able to get any work. still pretty homophobic here on the bible belt, you won't get bashed but you will get cursed out over it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

thanks for the replies fellas. i have been to germany for the wedding since last friday and so have been unable to thank you. it makes sense to just get local and the best or recommended yes i agree

I'm an H.V.A.C. tech--- heating, vent, airconditioning, Electrician
I'm almost positive I would be Fired if they found out, and the other guys talk about fags and just rip on them.(You have to understand the working crew of guys) how they talk, some of the things they say disgust me. I have my made up story I tell them and at every job I have worked at.

Hvac tech and electrician

Lets try this again I'll watch my effen ps and Qs
I'm an Hvac tecc and electrician. You know I wrote a good piece before and I not going to write it again
SO plain and simple The working crew Hates GAYS (I can't say what they say and it's not Gays)
I would be Fired if they found out, I have my made up story I tell the boss and the working crew. The way some of those guys talk even disgust me.
Happy gs- please post my other reply when you look it over. thanks.

JimmyEcho Wrote:Lets try this again I'll watch my effen ps and Qs
I'm an Hvac tecc and electrician. You know I wrote a good piece before and I not going to write it again
SO plain and simple The working crew Hates GAYS (I can't say what they say and it's not Gays)
I would be Fired if they found out, I have my made up story I tell the boss and the working crew. The way some of those guys talk even disgust me.
Happy gs- please post my other reply when you look it over. thanks.

Omg I can't stand it but I really like the work, I probably pretend to stare a 10 female butts a day Sad and it's not like you really care what they would think or say if they found out but it would make work a million times harder then there's the possibility of being fired or jumped after work.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]