Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gaybros straight <-> gay
reference:

if we were to assimilate into the general population would it look like the gaybro?

When the gay bars are gone in n. america. When everyone were out of the closet in their own way; would we than become the >10% that rolled around in Kinsey's world back in the 1940's? The Kinsey scale is a lie because its flattened to fit on a piece of paper. It should include lots of things in life like gender, self-love, childhood, social exposure, education. What things should it include so all the LGBT is at least a point of the curve?
[Image: 800px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png]

Humans are sexual; lust trumps denial
-consider the health toll on the female population being on birth control for 80% of their lives.
-make the 8.8 billions of people belong to a more exclusive club where children are not a act of rape/lust/chance but more accommodated.

Sad-puppy-smiley; for the rant; whatever

reference
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/d...cr:content

:confused:
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about/taking issue with pellaz.

Do you think you could rephrase?

mainly an introduction to the article.

read it if you want; whatever.

granted most parts of the world being gay is not an accepted thing. For those more accepting countries what comes after say gay marriage? What expectations does a first year high school student have in Denver, Atlanta or NYC when they graduate.

i dont totally buy that 3-4% of the population is gay because well; because that's around the margin of error for any poll. Lacking anything better that is the number. I think its important the gay population is not necessary 10% based on some previous 1940's concept. Our presence in the population says a lot of who we are.

what is it to be BI, i this a real thing? when i was first thinking i was not as a straight as needed i attended a few meetings for bi sexual men. I concluded were married and cheating on their wives. this might be controversial today.

I read the article and I still dont under ur topic of discussion or what you are trying to put across :3 it was a good article though, i'd definitely classify myself as a "gaybro" Lol although i dont like labels and just act myself.

Actually half the population is gay, but deep in denial. Once the last wall is blown down humanity will go extinct, not enough breeding pairs as we will discover that 99% of the population is actually gay.

Gaybro - lots of assumptions that straight acting gay men have issues with the scene. It seems this name is getting a negative spin by the mainstream queer gays who find offense that a guy wants to be just a guy, not just a gay man who has to live a certain way.

Yeah I guess a lot of straight acting gay men don't do the scene and do take issue with the stereotype 'gay lifestyle' - just guys who like being with guys doesn't mean you have to have a lifestyle.

I've been called broham and bro-tard before, this one is new... Can I still listen to Brostep?