Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gaypride
my sister hannah done a suprise. it was we beeen to newcastle gaypride . it was a picnic in the park ,an i got some stickers on a table and itwas some bands. then we had a rest at home.n it was some music and dancing lot of pepple taalked to me and i was good at dancing. i was abit drunk!i had a very very vnice time!

Nice surprise Joseph, thats a good sister you have there. Sounds like you had a great time, I bet you will make sure you go next year!

You have a very nice sister. I'm glad you enjoyed your day. You're very lucky. I've not been to a gay pride yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Yay! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

it was very good it was apicnic and some diffrent ones. and it was a stage there was some bands and that and some men wering like a women doing a show. and some men with no top on . i stayed up late i danced and talked to some peple,.it was very nice!

Sounds Fantastic Joeseph , I love the sound of the dancing and having fun . I can't wait till I go to one

I love Pride, Joseph. I bet you had a great time.

Joseph buddy that is awesome. What a lovely sister! You deserve such a nice surprise after the problems you've had.

Yeah like everyone says that does sound really good.
I wanted to go to the pride thing, but i had too much to do so i had to stay at home.
I could hear the music etc from my house though so it must have been loud.

Joseph, that is so fantastic. How lovely that lots of people spoke to you too! I hope you didn't go all shy on them Smile

That was a very nice thing for "lilmy" to do Confusedmile: Did she enjoy it too?