Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
germany is not my country
This can be the 1st place where i can say this : Germany is not for me.
Have to confront my both parents since they keep stressing me out with moving here.
I am a native wierdo and i need to be left in my own city , Brasov.
It is fucking hard to build a routine. Now i just learn german and wonder Koln and Dortmund on weekends , learn german my ass off , i don;t even have work rights , i get boored without working.
I enter a program for volunteering in Africa and they just won;t let me go there(i know i can run but cna;t do this to them, done it once and they both had a big fight to control me) cause this fucking society wants us to be more alike with college(i don;t even know what college or what "career" to go,don't wanna waste 4 years +master for something i don;t like), with a car(i don't even enjoy driving, i burned my licence last year)and to be filfy rich and poor inside. Fuck this.
(so good to leave this thought writen somewhere, even though can;t never hurt the parents in such a rough way)

Let it all out sweetie.

Bighug

Why cant't you go to Africa? Can't you do voluntary work in Germany?

To be honest, I feel you. That is exactly how I've felt for the last couple of years... Being in a city I hate and only longing to move away, but don't know where, not being able to choose career because of uncertainty, and same with collage, and being unemployed with no idea where to go sincerely sucks...
With you the best and I sincerely hope that you'll manage to travel to Africa for volunteer work Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

i am a manager/bartender/piercing guy as jobs ... it is relatively easy to find a job . i jsut don;t ahve work rights, and instead of workign till summer somewhere to finish colecting the cash for college i am here wasting time. i can;t go volunteering here since they refuse to speak english. I am just staying here wasting time m sure it;s great i learn a new language ... but what next? it gets pretty booring

they often say you have to confront your demons..... in this case its your parents.... tell them how u feel and get your life sorted for you no one else

the situation is a lot rougher as it seems Confused

i am teribly amused Big Grin I made the papper work for the work rights and i can't find someone to hire me only in pappers for 3 months so i get the rights , because i am a romanian noone wants to hire me haha Seems we are in top 3 criminality here... sucks though , i wish i can change my nationality just for the pappers Big Grin

Sounds to me like U R totally spoiled. I lived in Brasov for three months back in 2004. It is one of the most beautiful cities in all Europe. First a Roman Castilla, then a medieval town, then expanded unde the Habsburgs of Austria.

I wish I could have stayed there, but the prices kept going up. I do not know why U are afraid of Germany. Which part of Germany? It is avery big country. I lived inSouthernm Germany for over 20 years. In the Black Forrest and in Bavaria.

If U dont like German culture, all U have to do is move to Berlin. This is the least German city in the country. There U can find every type of sub-culture U desire.

Good Luck !

I have been to Germany several times, I studied there for some time (Freie Universität Berlin) and I love the country.

Have you been to Berlin? It's a huge multicultural metropolis, unemployment is a bit high but could be a wonderful place for a handsome gay man like you.