Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glory hole
I don't know how old Mikey1 is, but I certainly remember those days.

The strangest phenomenon I encountered was many years ago in Hitchin. I used to pass through the town every day when I went to college. For some reason the local council decided to repair the cubicles by replacing the chipboard "walls" with sheets of hardboard. Of course, within no time at all, holes appeared in the hardboard. These holes grew bigger every day till they reached window size and were eventually pulled down altogether, leaving a row of four thrones awaiting occupation. Vandals!

en, i can say nothing!!

I would never even consider doing such a thing. As Dfiant mentioned, you don't know what's on the other side. Personally, I would be really pissed if a guy stuck his penis through a hole at me. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I don't have some morals. This reminds me of some guys that will come up and stand beside another guy when tries to pee. That totally freaks me out and usually doesn't end well. It's very rude. There are simply too many things that can go wrong in a situation like this. For all you know the guy on the other side may be some psycho with a butcher's knife. Not good.

I have had many many many G.H. play times I had friends who had parties in the basement and they had glory holes set up and what a great time that was both giving and recieveing. This was of course we where young and KNEW we would never die... now we just accept the fact we all will sooner or later.
why not live life to the fullest????

I have done it back in the day when I was first coming out and thought that it was very erotic and to this day I still think its very erotic even though I don't do it that much. I have been on both sides of the wall and have enjoyed it immensly and thought that it was very arousing.