Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going away?
Look, I'm not speaking out of experience since I've never been in a relationship, but it doesnt take a expert to tell you that your relationship is probably not healthy. You shouldn't have to be so insecure about him. You shouldn't have to worry over stuff like that if the relationship was healthy. I'm just saying what I'm thinking though.

Honestly, I can't imagine living with someone who would be this controlling and who would not trust me. As dfiant says, this doesn't seem like love. I dare guess that if you don't stop, you will push him away.

I think you need to relax a little, for the sake of both of you. Jerk off when you're away, expect your bf to do the same, and compare notes when you're back together if you want to. Camming, exchanging pics, or otherwise flirting with other guys is a separate issue.

If you can't reestablish trust, you are in for a rough ride.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect him not to have a wank ever by himself. I think the vast majority of guys do, including those in happy relationships. If you set impossible requirements for him it is not going to help your trust issues with him. I think you risk damaging your relationship and him if he feels he has to agree to practically impossible conditions to avoid losing you.

wow ... that's incredibly controlling of you ...
if you can't trust him then i doubt the relationship will work ...

I'm sorry, but he's going to stroke the one eyed monster. It's inevitable.

clearly you and I have a diffrent idea of how to have a happy relationship. as long has he shares whatever he looks at while jerking with me, I could care less what he would do in alone time. (this is because I am secretly a pervert more then i must know Tongue ) Being that controlling ain't healthy. The camming is an issue but cutting off solo time is not the solution

I don`t get why he cant masturbate on his own? Why not? This isnt going or shouldnt stop him making love to you. Why worry? We all Jerk off when we need to.

rmf Wrote:Hey everyone I need some suggestions... I've been with my fiancé for 3 years now and engaged for a year. We've had issues in the past with him camping with guys and exchanging pics but that has not happened in about a year and a half. Since that happened (it happened three times) we have agreed that we would not jerk off solo and only together he and I have been fine with that without any problems. My question is about me going to visit my parents for a few days. He will be staying home and I'm stressed out about him relapsing back to doing stuff while I'm gone he said nothing will happen what I should do to help me not worry

Make him wear a chastity belt, put him in hand cuffs....

Seems to me you have the makings for a half decent master in this master slave relationship of yours. You just need to get over your fear of using the tools of the trade.

For long term use, over the weekend, I would steer clear of one with a sound. There are those with catheters and that are solid, but I think a simple metal 'cage' would work best. It still allows him to urinate and clean himself, but it prevents real masturbation from taking place, and also prevents his penis from achieving full erection.

There are plenty of them found here: http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/male+cha...belts.html Decently priced, and I believe can be shipped next day.

In all honesty, even the best slave will push the boundaries in this sort of relationship, so you need to stay on top of this and have a set series of punishments for when your slave steps out of line.

Unfortunately a lot of slaves do get into the punishment side of things, so if he does attempt to step around your standing orders here, it may actually be his way of trying to get more attention from you.

Thus I suggest you spend a bit more time with your slave, doing things he enjoys doing for you. This will lead to better behavior.

Also, are you planning on using a cage while you are gone? Many slaves feel safer when in their cage for long periods of times when their master is gone.