Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going, going, gone!
So a mannequin is asexual? (Yes it does exist)

I think celibacy is more a choice, not that one doesnt like sex.

Thanks for the rainbows :-)

Sorry for this, i dont know where this came from, it was a rant.

Asexual - definition: Born with no evident sex organs/gender.
Well, not much can be done about this. Their sex organs either mature later or they have to be surgically identified.

Asexual - definition: Someone who does not like sex.
Again, not much can be done. If someone does not like sex, they just do not like sex. It is not a choice or a problem, that is just how they function.

Asexual - definition: Purposely not having sex.
Someone who decides to become celibate for whatever reason. Does not mean there is anything wrong with them, or that they have any kind of mental disability. It just means there is something else going on that has more precedence than "bumping nasties".

Why does the thought of "asexual" bother you in the first place? I'm curious.
Wink

The point larafan was trying to make was that asexuality is not a mental disorder, just as much as homosexuality isn't. It's just another alignment. Calling people mentally ill like that can be a tad bit rude. Chill out about it, dude, and put your pants back on.

VileKyle Wrote:Put your pants back on.

No people, let us all take our Pants off. Pants will only confine the problem :I

Lol

On topic, I pronounce Asexual-Ah Sexual, so to me, everyone is ah-sexual person. Except for no-sexuals.

Gosh, y'all argue over stuff and dont even know the words :I

Lurking:hugs-and-kisses-smi

VileKyle Wrote:The point larafan was trying to make was that asexuality is not a mental disorder, just as much as homosexuality isn't. It's just another alignment. Calling people mentally ill like that can be a tad bit rude. Chill out about it, dude, and put your pants back on.

This nails it right on!