Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going out clothes
hello what are very nice cloths to wear. whn you go out to pub and club for a niteout. ohno i dont now what to wear! is wite jeans and stripy shirt nice or not.

The jeans and top sound ok to me. Smile enjoy your night out.
An eye for an eye

Depends on what kind of pub Smile

If its just a casual thing, the jeans and such sound fine to me also.

If you want a little fancy but still retain a casual demeanor, try wearing a white shirt with a black over-shirt, some dark pants and a pair of nice black shoes (no trainers or sneakers) Simple, casual yet can look smashing on the right person Smile

White jeans and a stripe shirt are a great look for the pub, Joseph. If your belt and shoes match - that's nice too.

Gurl, I don't have time to try and be matching! lol I'm not one of those gays Big Grin

But I find you can never go wrong with some Jeans, A button up shirt, with a little pocket on the breast (it adds a mysterious factor to me, cause I wanna know what's in there! lol), a fantabulous Tam(the type of hat I'm wearing in my pic) with or without a brim and some cute shoes that aren't cockaroach killers, but are still sturdy looking like construction boots(but not them exactly!). Or even some Crocs now-a-days, I especially like my black ones, cause they go with a lot of my stuff and they are comfortable, but not really "out" wear.

[Image: il_340x270.451484573_i5c0.jpg]
If you have long hair, you can wear it in or out of the tam and with short hair, it's best to leave a good bit of your hair exposed in the front, with the tam hanging from the front and not covering it.
[Image: stussy-gingham-blue-button-up-shirt-1-900x900.jpg]
[Image: 220px-Jeans_for_men.jpg]
+ those shoes.

Also, I find guys who wear Sweater Vests to be soooo cute and like, if you put on some nice Dickies(no pun intended :\) with a White or Black button up shirt and throw an Argyle sweater vest over that bad boy and some nice shoes(not fancy ones), then you'll be a hot-steppah for sure! :>

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=23345277]
[Image: blackandwhitebuttonup.jpg]
[Image: 686-times-dickies-double-knee-pants-black.jpg]
I have these very same pants! The shoes go well with it as well!

Here in Dallas, nobody dresses up to go out anymore, especially the clubs. They all look like they just got out of bed or just got thru doing housework.

I remember when people used to dress up in fancy club clothes and nice outfits. Now, its like bums and trash.
I mean really.......pj bottoms and fuzzy slippers? These people need to be arrested.

Hell, even the freeking drag queens barely dress up anymore.

Its really, really, really sad.

I just put on my best bacon dress and go out.

Kiid Wrote:I just put on my best bacon dress and go out.

LOL.. and your high heel meat shoes?

Anywho.. around here no one dresses up at the pub.. at all. I say just go however you feel like going Smile. Jeans and a striped shirt sounds fine to me!

I love my steak high heels!

I don't care what clothes guys wear, What's inside them that is what attracts my attention (or not).