Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google+
created a google+ account, anyone who wants to add hmu at [email protected]

I made one and nah... I'm not gonna use mine really.

I went through the profile setup in anticipation of a Facebook killer, clicked continue and had nowhere to go. Google+ looks more like a google killer and I give it 6 months as a conservative maximum life

https://plus.google.com/114153404140274497633/about

Is where you can find me if you want to add me Wink

I've tried it and I am not yet "sold" to it, there are aspects I like such as the circles, but I might stick with Facebook.

yeah im gonna have to agree... the thing i dont like on the google+ after messing around with it for a bit is that i cannot add people by name, has to be by email.... thats what i hate about it

Alright, nevermind... i just figured out how to add to circles by name.....

i have one, looks boring so i dont use it lol

I signed up for it and I'm loving it so far though I still only half-understand it. Added tons of people and there's always something interesting to read about or comment on.

I do not think it is a Facebook killer, so far as I've seen. Facebook seems to be more about mundane messages and chit chat between real-life acquaintances, whereas Google+ has more of a message board kind of atmosphere from what I've seen. I think they will both exist, so long as people take the time to learn the new format. I like both of them and will probably use both.

just another one of google's failed ideas. :p remember buzz?