Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greetings
hello, I'm new to the site looking for some support and people to talk to. I'm only out to one person (my sister) and I think it'll stay that way for a while, I live in a pretty homophobic place right on the bible belt where there's literally a church on every street.

I've always known I was gay but I really started to struggle with it after I hit my 20's and still going through the highs and extreme lows. I've never had a bf, but hopefully that will change once I graduate from college this fall and can finally move away from this bigot infested place.Confusedmile:

Hello ceez nice to meet you,it does get better,so hold on and welcome.

Welcome! As already said, it does get better. Just hold on!

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Hi and welcome to GaySpeak.com!! Enjoy your stay!! Confusedmile:

Welcome! This site is full of people that are more than willing to help.

Xyxwave Hey WelcomePcNewbie

Like everyone else is saying, it does get better.

Good luck finishing college and finding a new place for yourself. Smile And welcome to GS

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that a change may be coming soon for you... I'm sure things will be much easier once you find a job elsewhere, and good luck with the search for that! Any gay/bi guys in your area at all? I'm in a pretty rural area too so it was also hard though I've been lucky to have some open-minded friends. Wishing you luck

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you have questions or just need to talk, this is a great place!