Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grinder
[Image: photojf.png]
[Image: zo82g6.jpg]
[Image: 34z0n4x.jpg]

Lmao wtf!!

Rofl love it.

LOL smh. The ridiculously funny, but sad truth.

Sad truth?

I've never been on Gridr before and know very little about it. My vague understanding of it is that it's a gay dating...or, more accurately, hook up...site for men. And these just went way over my head making me feel baffled. Are these are really what you can expect to see if you use Grindr? :confused:

If so, here are some bonus questions:

How often do men who are sick (like with bronchitis) seek to have sex with strangers? And are strangers ok with this?

And would someone really be so fashion conscious (I assume that's the reason) that he wouldn't have sex with a stranger that owned a fanny pack? (After all, they're not in a relationship, they're fucking, and may spend even less than an hour together with no fanny pack in sight, so in my mind something so trivial couldn't possibly signify.) Or is that just teasing? If real, why wouldn't the guy say "bye then" (ok, I'd ask "why" as I'd be curious) and look elsewhere (as I presume one could be so picky because there's so many to choose from)?

Sorry if I'm killing the humor, I'm just curious. :redface:

Pix Wrote:Sad truth?

I've never been on Gridr before and know very little about it. My vague understanding of it is that it's a gay dating...or, more accurately, hook up...site for men. And these just went way over my head making me feel baffled. Are these are really what you can expect to see if you use Grindr? :confused:

If so, here are some bonus questions:

How often do men who are sick (like with bronchitis) seek to have sex with strangers? And are strangers ok with this?

And would someone really be so fashion conscious (I assume that's the reason) that he wouldn't have sex with a stranger that owned a fanny pack? (After all, they're not in a relationship, they're fucking, and may spend even less than an hour together with no fanny pack in sight, so in my mind something so trivial couldn't possibly signify.) Or is that just teasing? If real, why wouldn't the guy say "bye then" (ok, I'd ask "why" as I'd be curious) and look elsewhere (as I presume one could be so picky because there's so many to choose from)?

Sorry if I'm killing the humor, I'm just curious. :redface:
Well there goes my laugh. 0.0
XD you made me think about a question!
It is worrying that such a weird situation would pop up.

there are a few grinder like sites, for straight and lgbt people

Pix Wrote:... Are these are really what you can expect to see if you use Grindr? ...
A little rough but maybe nice people would use it since it is easy fast to use. You get an idea who is near by and kinda spooky of the distance comes up 500 feet. I did it at work, we had a large company next door, Verizon, and there were several employees on grinder on a Friday afternoon.

Pix Wrote:S ... How often do men who are sick (like with bronchitis) seek to have sex with strangers? And are strangers ok with this?
well no never. I dont even let my partner touch me and i sleep in another room. Just dont want him to catch it 10 days later be as sick as i was (bitch). I would say its a universal feeling no one is going to be interested if their that sick.

Pix Wrote:would someone really be so fashion conscious (I assume that's the reason) that he wouldn't have sex with a stranger that owned a fanny pack? (After all, they're not in a relationship, they're fucking, and may spend even less than an hour together
I would have to say yes to this, its important. Some people tend to be at least internally homophobic just because desire has outpaced their ability to think it through. Lots of gay men have a preference and would not associate with a boy too fem. Most places are not NYC so the gay community is tight and everyone knows who you sex. I confess i dont own a fanny pack tho it would be a practical to have.

Pix Wrote:... (as I presume one could be so picky because there's so many to choose from) ...
in a down town area gaybro there are lots of people on grinder.