Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grr, is it just me who hates people snooping
Pix Wrote:A friend of mine told me he got into some serious trouble (including a session with a belt) because of how he responded to his guardians constantly searching his drawers looking for "inappropriate" books (ie, not approved as "Christian enough"). He had an electronic kit and designed an alarm that was powered by light so it was quiet in his underwear drawer but when it was opened it energized and emitted a piercing screech. He was told that the one who set the alarm off said she saw a bunch of juryrigged components and wires and thought "bomb." Rofl

One shouldn't have to go to those extents...

MidgetGem Wrote:as the title says.. is it just me who HATES when people go snooping through your private belongings... recently a few of my family thought it'd be funny to try find out what underwear i wear and they're the kind of people who assume someone is instantly gay just for wearing pink.. mix the two together and you get a family that looks down upon you -.- they specifically snooping around my room and my drawers whilst i was out shopping to find my multi-coloured choice of boxers, boxer briefs and briefs and well.. simply because one or two are pink and because they're briefs they keep quizzing me, making jokes and what not it's driving me nuts!!! :mad::mad:

It would be different if they were actually trying to find out to make you a nice present for your birthday or Christmas of some new underwear, but underwear is still a very private things at your age... No one should be snooping...:mad:

I can't stand that kind of snooping.
Best way to stop them Mouse trap, works a charm , The nuns used to always go through our lockers and through our bags.

Ever heard a nun swear:biggrin: Wink

(Not a single word out of you PA Wink)

But then Midget, who does your laundry??? Wink

What kind of family do you have (are we related,lol). Snooping is the worst, go snoop through their things and see how they like it!
Better yet use Rainbowmum's advice and use mousetraps (mum that's so so clever Smile )
I hate invasions of my privacy, that's why I stock my bathroom medicine cabinet with bottles that say: morphine, Vicodin, Valium, estrogen, testosterone, Prozac and lithium, pharmacist friends are the best!
Besides don't keep your (real) meds in the bathroom cabinet the heat and humidity will make them expire faster.
Bowyn is right this is a serious violation!
How old are they?

Have to agree with you all, it's horrible, people invading your private space regardless of what it is - I don't do it to them why should they feel the need to do it to me etc kind of situation - I like the mousetrap idea and might try it out! :tongue: Princealbertofb, I'm one of those really independent people and prefer to do everything myself and so even though I still live with the folks I do my own laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning, housework, pay my own bills and what not I aim to stand on my two feet or die trying than accept "help" from anyone - family or not

What a horrible thing to do! :mad:. I understand how do you feel, is annoying to be surrounded by nosy people that like to sniff around, and that those people are your own family!. Well, what do you think about the possibility to write in a paper something like “Keep away of my underwear, you creep”… “Have we found what we were looking yet?... May I help you?:mad:... Oh, it´s a relief to know that I have some privacy and that my own family respect my personal space… and put the paper were your intimate belongings are located?. What do you know?, maybe they´ll feel guilty and stop doing it, or they´ll yell at you and you´ll have the opportunity to ask them to keep their hands far of your stuff. At least you´ll surprise them.