Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guy driving me crazy
a guy seems to be showing interest in me. (couldn't find the thread). He seems to be dropping subtle hints. He seems to touch me alot more than others, like today he ran his finger along the hair on my arm, among other things. Id i am walking by him or whatever, he like won't move, like he wants me to be as close as possible to him. He smiles and laughs alot around me, but is serious with other people. He also said "this girl probably has pictures of us on her wall......... us together!" I don't think it could be more obvious. Do you think he is flirting with me? He even came to see me when i was at work, and acted like he was there for something else, but he came to me first. when i gave him my number, he was concerned that it was fake and not my real number. We also make funny faces at eachother, and he tried to surprise me by coming up to me by blowing on my neck really hard. he also remembers every exact detail of what i say, like if i tell him i'm going to the store and don't see him for a couple of days he'll say "what did you buy".

Sweet.

Luck favors the bold.

Cool

Well if he's driving you crazy and you are not interested, (and are not not interested?, this is just what i infered from the title) then I think you need to tell him that you are not interested. This is just a little strange to me, I don't know how he can be like that and not ask you out already! Anyway i wouldn't go out with someone who, after giving them my number, says "oh its probably fake." totally rude in my opinion, but that's just me.

Wolf Wrote:Well if he's driving you crazy and you are not interested, then I think you need to tell him that you are not interested. This is just a little strange to me, I don't know how he can be like that and not ask you out already. Anyway i wouldn't go out with someone who, after giving them my number, says "oh its probably fake." totally rude if you ask me

i do like him, and i am interested. I don't know if hes gay or not, but i know for a fact that he has never had a girlfriend or had sex with a girl. the thing is, is he is attractive, yet i always see him looking at and talking to guys.

Oh ok I infered the wrong thing sorry! Well he does sound gay to me, but really the only true way to know if someone is gay is to ask them. If he is, then you could ask him if he'd like to go out with you sometime

he's into you, get to know him

Want to know?
Ask.

Just be open to him and you will get the truth in return. Just tell him you are gay ( don't have to say it directly, just drop some hint by talking about gay bars or gay movies ).

He is in to you. Go and get him!

Those to me are all the typical signs of gay male to male courting. Exciting isn't it! IF you like him, give it a shot and see where it goes! Good luck!

Well, i ll agree with all the others that propably he is inot you so you should make a step further!

But i have to warn you that there is always a posibility that he is straight or a guy who dont want to accept himself... I had a friend who was doing things exactly us your friend and we were even cuddling before we sleep but he consist that he is straight.

Best of luck!