Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guy driving me crazy
well he came and talked to me, someone noticed him talking to me, and the person that noticed said "you just can't stay away can you". he looked at me and smiled. He also said "sweet! so i get to see you later". He also reached down for a cup and said "i'm not going for your junk hehehe". don't know how to take this.

He's flirting with you, if you are interested FLIRT BACK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Sounds to me like he's interested in you Smile ...and this is coming from some who's never been in a relationship..or even ever had a guy show interest.
I second what fredv3b said: flirt back (now on how to do that I don't know since I've never done it...maybe nature just lets you know what to do/say in the right situation?) LOL I guess find some little ways to show you're interested too Smile

He is feeling the temp of the water if you know what I mean.
Play the flirt game back with him .
Just remeber to keep your heart as far away from your sleeve as possible.
Have fun Wink

72jay Wrote: Sounds to me like he's interested in you Smile ...and this is coming from some who's never been in a relationship..or even ever had a guy show interest.
I second what fredv3b said: flirt back (now on how to do that I don't know since I've never done it...maybe nature just lets you know what to do/say in the right situation?) LOL I guess find some little ways to show you're interested too Smile

Perhaps flirting comes naturally to some people, but for the "Late Bloomers" out there, uh, no so much...

Icon16

It takes some practice, but probably more than that, a *willingness* to open yourself up like that. Later on, I found out it can be simply recreational and not always used to lead to something else. But you really need to be able to read the other person before you starting flirting just to be flirty...

I guess, now that I think about it, and as thread probably illustrates, successful flirting is mostly about reading the other person, trying to find a way to relate to them.

Smile

LateBloomer Wrote:Perhaps flirting comes naturally to some people, but for the "Late Bloomers" out there, uh, no so much...
That's pretty much what I was thinking LOL I've never flirted before so I'd have no idea what to do
LateBloomer Wrote:It takes some practice, but probably more than that, a *willingness* to open yourself up like that. Later on, I found out it can be simply recreational and not always used to lead to something else. But you really need to be able to read the other person before you starting flirting just to be flirty...
That'd deff be one area where I'd have a problem I don't know if i could read someone like that and/or recognize them trying to flirt (although after seeing this thread it sure looks to me like GoodandBadenergies's friend is flirting/showing interest in him... so maybe i could recognize it for myself? Cool ) Ofcourse there's then the part where I can't open myself up like that because I'm overly shy (that I can't change) plus I could never take the risk of letting someone know I was bi/gay (although I probably shouldn't say 'never' tho LOL because I do feel a bit more open than even last year)
LateBloomer Wrote:I guess, now that I think about it, and as thread probably illustrates, successful flirting is mostly about reading the other person, trying to find a way to relate to them.

Yep, i'd say that's a good way to put it Smile no doubt this has been a good thread though

he may be in the closet i think because he talks about girls, like once he said "i like her pants...... i have a pair myself at home!". its usually just stuff like that. i know for a fact hes never dated, or done anything with a girl, but he has joked about making out with guys before. Maybe he is testing me to see if i am open to a relationship with him...... like when he ran his finger down the hair on my arm.

GoodandBadenergi Wrote:he has joked about making out with guys before. Maybe he is testing me to see if i am open to a relationship with him...... like when he ran his finger down the hair on my arm.

Both of those - especially the second one just doesn't seem like something a straight guy would do... I'm not the best to give advice on this since I have zero experance ... but it really just seems like he's trying to flirt/show interest in you Smile
I don't know what the real result would be but for some reason I picture in my mind if someone were to run their finger through the hair on my arm like that ... It'd kinda send almost like an electricity type feeling through that arm & into me (don't know why my brain pictures (& almost feel) that, but it does LOL)

I don't know how to go about it but maybe you should try to get together with him where you'd be alone - maybe you could rent a DVD and watch it at your place or his? Then you could maybe just sit together on the couch & talk after watching it..

Ha! The ONLY time another guy has run his finger down the hair on my arm we were both lying NAKED in bed together.

PLEASE! That ain't flirting, that's damn near heavy petting if you ask me.

Confusedmile:

love how he comes and talks to me and his funny nicknames for me, espescially "cuddles". I know him from school FYI