Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guy who never drink alcohol
Lol Camfer!

sure, I can't see why not?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I never had an issue with it. I didn't drink for 5 years and I don't recall a single problem.

I've lived with a non-drinking alcoholic for 33+ years and he doesn't seem to mind me getting loaded.

I am 28 and have never liked the taste of most alcohol. So I dont drink at all. I will have to accept that my next partner will drink as I haven't met many men who don't drink to some extent!

Oh drinking.. Once I'm done with this round of exams I'm going to go get megadrunk.

I'd be fine with my partner not drinking, but I would want to know why. It's a little awkward to not drink at wine-dinner-parties, but there's usually multiple designated drivers anyway.
I don't like losing control, but I do like losing inhibitions.

alex27 Wrote:I am 28 and have never liked the taste of most alcohol. So I dont drink at all. I will have to accept that my next partner will drink as I haven't met many men who don't drink to some extent!

about half the guys on this thread (slightly above 50%) either don't drink or said they know a guy who doesn't drink.

which actually made me wonder about whether not drinking alcohol is more prevalent among gay men than straight men. i wanna do a study on it.

Oh I wouldn't read much into the stats of responders to this thread. I figure the drunk ones had a hard time hitting the reply button.

Lame.

Why the hell would this be a stipulation to not date someone? "Did I ever tell you about the one that got away? We were perfect for each other in every way... if only his preference in beverage were up to my standards. *wistful sigh*"

I don't drink, but I don't have a problem with people who do. I have had friends in the past who tried to pressure me a little bit to "cut loose" or get hammered. Blah. I've had drinks, I dislike the taste and the one time I had enough to get buzzed (not drunk), I hated how I felt. Had to piss insanely bad every 20 minutes or less, and got lightheaded. In retrospect, I should've been drinking water too, but that's beside the point.

As long as they don't use it to make their identity or do it irresponsibly or are annoying about it, I don't care.