Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair straighteners
yeh. they are such a mission! lol, how th sodding hell dya get lovely straight hair wen all u do is keep burnin ur ears n fingers. Cry lol explain to me th arts of hair straighteningLaugh1

we aren't staight... so why should our hair be?! my hair is curly and i like it that way. if you cut your hair it wouldn't be as curly. and frankly, i like guys with short hair, not long, so that's what you should do...
Biggthumpup

good god no. i used to have my hair short. always regretted cutting it away Cry not this time, i with it all the way!Thumbgrin

I don't need hair straighteners... or any hair anythings - cept clippers... #1 all over everytime!!

I have long-ish shabby hair. Not only do I like it but its a great money-spinner. Everytime I see my gran she gives me £20 to get it cut. I spend that on booze and grow my hair even shabbier until i see her again - beats getting a job...
She's not a pensioner - I do have some morals.

giv me some tips on how to straighten well. cos im no fukin use. and now iv got new hair i neeeeeed to leeeeeaaaaarn!!Cry

Well, I used a straightner a couple of times, but my hair didn't turn out how I imagined. So now I don't use it anymore, and I think burning yourself is just part of working the damned thing, it's inevitable.

I guess just start as close to your scalp as you can, then move slowly outwards with your hair clamped in the straighter. You can get hair products that help straighter your hair better too. Practice, practice, practice?

see, my friend is a hairdresser n he goes over his hair rly rly rly fast with straghteners. like madly fast wish i cud :frown:

I never used them my hair is straight. I wouldnt use them though , hair straighteners burn the hair and make it look thinner and weak. Nice new look though.

Good grief like no1 gave any advice lol.
I think your problem might be what straighteners you're using. If you're using plain straighteners then it'll take ages, it'll dry your hair and it'll end up taking ages and you might just burn yourself lol.
I can almost guarantee that your friend is using ceramic straighteners, they're a lot better, they heat up faster, glide along your hair easier and they don't dry out your hair as much, leavign it shoft and shiny (lol). The only problem is they're kinda expensive, but if your wanting to straighten your hair they're worth the money.

But I'm not sure how to advise you on the straightening itself... I suppose you'd just seperate your hair (with clips if you wanted) and straighten it bit by bit until you done it all. If your straighteners where good it wouldn't take too long.

But if your already using ceramic straighteners and you're having this problem then I don't know what to say really... mayeb you've got a crap pair?