Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haircut
hello i wont a very nice haircut.what haircut can it be new haircut.what was fashonble and very hansome. what ddo you think thankyou .

I don't know, Joseph. I've just shaved my hair off this morning. Scared

Hi Joseph, am sure you don't need a haircut to be hansome but what about
a crew cut, military styles are always so cool, Ben.Cool

Boysstuff Wrote:Hi Joseph, am sure you don't need a haircut to be hansome but what about
a crew cut, military styles are always so cool, Ben.Cool

Or a Faux Hawk like mines :p

Dont have picture of myself with it but here is a particularly good one. you dont have to dye your hair!

[Image: buzz12.jpg]

Well, Joseph has beautiful wavy blond hair, so I think it is nice with a bit of length to show that off; how about shorter at the back and sides, but more long and floppy on top? That is very fashionable right now! You could also see a stylist at the hairdressers, who will help you decide upon the right style for you- how about we book that for some time soon? xxx

[COLOR="Purple"]I always tried to have a haircut that I could do multiple things with...

If I had lovely blonde hair with a natural wave in it like joseph (very jealous!!!) I would agree with Lilmy87... keep some length to show off the natural waves but find a style that when you put some hair product in it you can do something different... maybe even make a fake mohawk or other such styles... like all back for a classic hollywood style... there is so much that can be done with a bit of length and waves Lol2 [/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:I don't know, Joseph. I've just shaved my hair off this morning. Scared

All of it?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:All of it?
I assumed we were discussing heads here. Sometimes French is actually easier Wink

i not like it on me liek that picter.frank what was is hollywoood one.

marshlander Wrote:I assumed we were discussing heads here. Sometimes French is actually easier Wink
Je me suis rasé la tête? Not sure whether that couldn't be interpreted the same way as the English version...???
For a comparison: je me suis coupé le doigt... is quite bloody.