Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haircut
Lol, I actually read that to say I shaved my head off, lol... Je me suis coupé les cheveux is quite clear as to which hair you shaved off...

I'm sure Lilmy has the right idea for you Joseph, find a good stylist and ask him or her what she suggests. They are quite used to all sorts of hair growths and colours and can surely make some interesting suggestions.

marshlander Wrote:I assumed we were discussing heads here. Sometimes French is actually easier Wink

So did I, now you have put an unwanted thought in my head. Would you be so kind as to remove it? Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

princealbertofb Wrote:... Je me suis coupé les cheveux is quite clear as to which hair you shaved off...
That is what I had in mind Wink

fredv3b Wrote:So did I, now you have put an unwanted thought in my head. Would you be so kind as to remove it? Wink
Rofl

Anyway, this is meant to be about Joseph!!! :redface:

yes .

You get your hair cut yet JO?? All this talk of haircuts made me go get one last week!! Nice and short back and sides as work demands it :p But on top is a mess of spikes Big Grin lol

I like the crew cut too. It's masculine and sexy and you can do it yourself with a bit of practice. But I have to admit I would not let the guy with the Faux Hawk leave the house without breakfast.

peterinmalaga Wrote:I like the crew cut too. It's masculine and sexy and you can do it yourself with a bit of practice. But I have to admit I would not let the guy with the Faux Hawk leave the house without breakfast.

INDEED!! LOL

i think thats why i was so lucky last weekend!! My Faux Haak looks good, shame me hair is too short just now!! :p

joseph Wrote:i not like it on me liek that picter.frank what was is hollywoood one.

[Image: carygranthaircut.jpg]

[COLOR="Purple"]Did you get your haircut yet joseph?

This is a classic Hollywood haircut, all slicked back and styled.[/COLOR]