Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairloss had me speachless
From your picture, you appear to have a very nicely shaped head. I don't think being bald (whether by heredity or by shaving your head) is going to detract from your looks.

Those eyes, that smile, those lips !!! Who's even going to be looking at your hair !?!?!?

Besides, who'd see it while on their knees? Wink

Like the others have stated you will look hot with or without hair, try not to get yourself so stressed about it.

I wish our culture would worry less about their looks and more about the environment, politics and other things of import. I know that there's a lot of pressure to look good, like it's a competition, but if someone is just after you for your looks, that's very disingenuous and I would rather be involved with someone who is honest, caring and kind.

I started to lose my hair in a noticeable way in my early forties. Eventually I plucked up the courage to shave it all off. I was very pleased with that. It probably helps that I like the look of a man with a shaven head. It was a dramatic change from what I have had for most of my life. Over the past year I have let it grow at the back but still shave the top and sides. Who knows how long that will last before I shave it all off again? I like to wear hats or headscarves anyway and they offer some protection from the sun.

I just love these henna tattoos that have been touted recently for people who have lost their hair after chemotherapy. I could seriously consider getting one.

[Image: henna-temporary-tattoo-cancer-patients-h...als-16.jpg]

to thread-starter, I think you're attractive, and you still would with a little hair-bagel...Most people who go bald suit going bald!! What's natural for you will always suit you, so don't worry!

Thank you all so much, I am very flattered and touched for your complements. If that is what you think then i might as well just shut up about it and go with it... Believe it!
I appreciate your advice! Thank you. Smile

Male pattern baldness is actually treatable. There is still no miracle cure available but a lot of progress has been made in the last few years and there are two approved MPB treatments: finasteride and minoxidil.

Finasteride (brand names Propecia, Proscar) is an oral treatment that should be taken daily and works by inhibiting the hormone that causes hair loss. It is very effective but side effetcs may include sexual dysfunction.

Minoxidil (brand name Rogaine) is a topical solution and safer than fin. I strongly recommend the new Rogaine foam, it is much easier to apply and does not irritate your scalp.