Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
half come out
this is my half come out story:

lots of people first tell to their friends that they are gay-lesbian, before their family, that is what I call it half come out (I do not know if other people call it that way too).
well, my boyfriend in that time was very persistent in tell our respective friends that we were together and if they have a problem with we being a gay couple and he just push me, and push me and push me unitl he convince me that was not a bad idea at all and well, the day that I was planed to tell my friends, most of them do not show to the school and I think: "the destiny do not want me come out today, its ok".
In the night, Oliver call me and ask me how it was and because he was very happy because of his friends do not bother at all he was gay, I prefer do not tell him I did not come out to my friends...
The next they I came decided to release the gay bomb but... I could not, the day pass normal and in the end of the journal... my boyfriend show up to my school, I almost pee on my pants when I see him!!!!.
I try to avoid him but does not worth, he find me and then, in front of my friends he hug me and kiss me on the cheek, my friends were like "what???", I just say "what are you doing here?", and he respond "well, I think if your friends are ok with us together, I finally can drive you home, you know I always want to..." the faces of my friends are unforgettable, they never think about me being with another guy.
They just say good bye to us and Oliver never get to know.
The next day my friends show up mad at me, but not because me being gay but the fact that I thght that they are gonna discriminate or make fun of me, they say "what do you think we are M?... nazis?... monsters?" we are your friends and we love you, you son of a bitch!!!.

Those were real friends, we still have contact but due the high school "segregation", we do not see each other much as wanted.

hope find my history funny and if you want to tell how you come out to your friends, go ahead!!!!

XOXO, me.

My trick was to invite them over and we'd take a walk round the block. Thing is, where I was living at the time, there were two blocks. One of them was a five mile walk but some conversations needed the ten mile block. After that conversations with other friends were under more normal circumstances.