Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hands free orgasms during penetration?
While in a heterosexual relationship I used the aneros while having sex with my partner and though it was very stimulating, it never even made me close to experiencing a prostate orgasm. I did, however, experience one while I was enjoying a very life-like strap-on attached to an inflatable pillow of sorts. It was the most amazing orgasm I ever had and I swoon as I sit here thinking about it! I discovered that it was all about my movement while straddling and hitting just the right spot.

I have only had a couple of experiences with men and have not yet had the chance to ride one...but I can't wait until I do!

Excellent thread Memechose!

Finally!someone has come forward with a first person testimonial so I don't sound like a mad man ranting from the wilderness!
Thanks Aloha! You started my morning off with a bang.

Since you've already had one from penetration I think you'd be a great (and easy) guy to be able to skip the aneros to move on to the real "bag of cookies" I'm trying to tell everyone about. >> dry orgasms,/prostate orgasms/male multiple orgasms with partners during sex.

I'm assuming you meant you had an orgasm that included ejaculation and not a dry one. See how we all have trouble in making the distinction between wet and dry orgasms when we're talking?

I'd suggest you try to repeat that orgasm the way you stumbled up on it by accident.... NOW. LOL. Using an aneros right off the bat during sex sort of defeats the greater goal of using one. My partner and I are both ranting raving preaching about using them to help the body "unlearn" that orgasms and ejaculation are one function. Once the body has done that it's easier to accomplish both wet and dry orgasms during sex ----- and guys once you reach that stage you'll end up slapping yourself for the years of half-ass sex you've been thinking were great.

I spoke with my partner at 3am and asked him if he could remember the most orgasms he's had during sex. He laughed and then acted annoyed at me for not keeping count... just guessing, we decided a safe estimate is six dry orgasms pretty much in rapid succession before finishing with hands free ejaculation synchronized with my own. My partner is at the point that he's actually sometimes started having "premature dry orgasms" during the first few seconds of complete penetration this intense except face up and screaming without eating a pillow. I've found out that for my own safety never try to kiss, cuddle or hold or get near his mouth or hands when he's like that... the man is going to bite like a turtle or tear body parts off.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Aner...0C82979591

Glitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcake
Party-confettiParty-confettiParty-confettiParty-confettiParty-confetti
MexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwave

It feels something like that....

Oooh sounds good to me :p

confession time.
On another thread I was asked about threeways... and told a sanitized version of the truth.

The whole truth is that my partner and I have tried threeways and foursomes with couples we were trying to teach how to achieve MMO and everything else that's on this thread. The trouble was that even though they all came into wanting to learn when we all got undressed everything turned to partner swapping and the real objective was forgotten. Sure they were enjoyable but led to some misunderstandings about their true intentions about wanting to do it. --- whether they did it just to have sex with us or if they really wanted to learn.

There has been one sort of great success story. When I was in Brisbane July 2013 one of my BFs friends (but mine too) was really really skeptical about it and wanted to learn. After us-two talking it over for a couple of days we invited him over. It took about an hour of prep time before he had his first MMOs and finished off with a strange position for him to be penetrate and penetrating at the same time. We did it two more times after that and quit all sex other than with each other once he started turning into a clingy problem. Since then he's hooked him a FINE Brisbane guy, gone gaga for each other and ........ they're coming to our wedding July 2015 and travel with us on our honeymoon.

There. I feel better now that's out in the open.

memechose Wrote:Glitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcakeGlitter-cupcake
Party-confettiParty-confettiParty-confettiParty-confettiParty-confetti
MexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwave

It feels something like that....

I picture it more like this...

[Image: tumblr_mv527ib38V1syf2pjo1_1280.gif]

This is how I feel when swallowed from a BJ. Smile LOL

YOU ARE DEAD ON!!!!!!
There ought to be some sort of prize for that Borg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too danged funny

I have MMOs frequently as I've practiced a variety of methods to hone my "skills" and improve penis and sexual health. They are incredible. I love being able to prolong the experience and have more control over ejaculation. They can be just as much if not more intense and full body shaking than a "wet" O.

Heard of the aneros device, never tried it, however, I have had "hands-free" orgasms, both "wet" and "dry".

Believe the term is called "milking"

Since I am from the thought and culture of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I believe that "dry" orgasms are more healthy than "wet" as we lose our jing, or essence energy, when we ejaculate our semen. You can research TCM and sex to learn more if you are curious about it.

ETOTE Wrote:I have MMOs frequently as I've practiced a variety of methods to hone my "skills" and improve penis and sexual health. They are incredible. I love being able to prolong the experience and have more control over ejaculation. They can be just as much if not more intense and full body shaking than a "wet" O.

Heard of the aneros device, never tried it, however, I have had "hands-free" orgasms, both "wet" and "dry".

Believe the term is called "milking"

testimonial from one more!
Etote, what have your experiences been with telling others about this?

Here's some videos one this subject for everyone.