Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anything like this ever happend to you
ok just a general question have you ever found a thought in your mind that was forgin to you
like not in your personal thought pattern you please search your memory and look in your trash can while disscusing with some freinds i found ththatat most that had afermitive
anwsers had discared theis thoughts because it must be either from the mistal strange (crazy)
part of their mind so they were affraid to investagate where it might have come from
because this might be the road to lunacyBut i am sure there are some out there that knoe
yourselved enough and are honest enough and inquesitive enough to investagate
a strange occurance and dissmissed with some explanation. Or perhaps you were talking to someone on some subject and were talking and makeing sence to you snd them but were
speaking like only 1 out of five words of the conversation out loud and they were doing the same and some one else near asked what the hell are you two talking about.
Guess thats all i can ask about primalary would like to chat about your experiances in this vein
possiable we can both get more understanding about life and our needs

Only thing that felt foriegn to me was when i was getting used to the habit of being gay once it was over and done with it was normal again

I believe you are talking about ESP and other paranormal stuff/experiences.

My mother was a practicing solitary witch who pursued the 'Arts' (and I am not talking about theatre) for selfish gain. The type of magic that layfolk call 'black magic'.

To give you some idea of just how deep into the arts she went, on the evening of my 14th birthday (I was born on 30 April, which is Walpurgisnacht Eve) my mother drugged me into unconsciousness and then tattooed on me a symbol. I was unconscious for the 'ritual' so I have no idea what the real intent was. Through the years I have had a general consensus from other witches that it could mean anything some have said inheritance, others suggested it is a symbol of sacrifice.

I was 'inoculated' or 'exposed' to the supernatural at a young age. While most kids were being taught about Jesus, Noah and Moses, I was being initiated into some pretty 'bad' stuff. Stuff like being present while my mother attempted to summon demons, stuff like animal sacrifice.

I have seen stuff that doesn't make any sense, well not sense to our natural world. there have been moments when I have personally traveled at right angles to our reality into 'other' realities. I have seen malevolent entities, spinning black vortex of 'something' that was not there but there. Even while looking right at it, it was sort of like seeing something from the side of your eye. And the emotional energy it gave off was evil - I mean really evil. No one can understand evil unless they have had a similar experience.

My life is full of 'quirkiness'. The first month I was with my current partner, a friend of his at work, a practicing witch, who I had never met (he commuted 108 miles to work back then) told him about my mother, told him about stuff I had seen and even described me in highly accurate detail. Well before he had a picture of me on his desk.

I have had 'visions' of a premonition type.

EXAMPLE: When I first got my truck (used) I took it to midus and they replaced all of the brake lines, pads, shoes, blah. the next day I was driving down the road, less than a car length behind one of those new Volkswagens, traveling a little to fast, blasting my music, pretty much having fun. Then suddenly I had a clear 'vision' of my truck running over that Volkswagen. While it was a flash in real time, the 'seeing' was stretched out, meaning I got to see like a minute's worth of time as my truck went up and over the car, crushing it. That vision scared the crap out of me and I pulled my foot off the accelerator, allowing several car lengths to open up. Less than a minute later another car pulls out from a store drive way, cutting off the bug, who slams on his brakes.

In response I touched my brakes - nothing. Pumping the brakes I got that loose, sicking feel as the brake lines bled out. I barely had enough time to swerve the truck and use the hand break (cable system) to bring the truck to a stop.

Had I continued behind that bug the way I was going, I would not have had enough time to react to the failed brakes.

No I do not see lottery numbers, no I didn't see 9-11 before it happened. I have seen many 'small' things, very near future type stuff. Nothing major, nothing to make a buck on.

I do not know if it has anything to do with what my mother did, or if my family just has a touch of the odd to it.

thanks for the reply i was speaking aabout esp and i understand about what you are talking aboout i have had a few experiances like that in a minor way but i was speaking about contact beteween two people i am trying to be careful how i talk about it because when i was more open about it i would
have things said like thats self delusion you hipmotised the guys and made them think something
had happend or something like that i was trying to study how to make thingss like this occure but now the internet is avaliable i want to see if others have had experiances like this that they can't really
blame or access responsability to other things just trying to research if my ideas could be right.

oldster Wrote:ok just a general question have you ever found a thought in your mind that was forgin to you
like not in your personal thought pattern you please search your memory and look in your trash can while disscusing with some freinds i found ththatat most that had afermitive
anwsers had discared theis thoughts because it must be either from the mistal strange (crazy)
part of their mind so they were affraid to investagate where it might have come from
because this might be the road to lunacyBut i am sure there are some out there that knoe
yourselved enough and are honest enough and inquesitive enough to investagate
a strange occurance and dissmissed with some explanation. Or perhaps you were talking to someone on some subject and were talking and makeing sence to you snd them but were
speaking like only 1 out of five words of the conversation out loud and they were doing the same and some one else near asked what the hell are you two talking about.
Guess thats all i can ask about primalary would like to chat about your experiances in this vein
possiable we can both get more understanding about life and our needs
It was really difficult to understand what you were trying to say. But here we go!!
:confused::confused::confused:
I think you are referring to intuition and or the unconscious mind. Intuition brings together the sum of our deepest inner resources and life energies to achieve our best potential. Intuition is in other words the subliminal processing of information- it operates just below the threshold of consciousness. Logical concepts have only been borne after an inspiring spark of intuitive thought or feeling drove a man or woman to apply their knowledge. Logic is used and conceived only after something 'just tells' us ideas seemingly from 'nowhere'. That is intuition. Intuition seems to absorb everything in an environment deemed important to the user, and it stores all that in a collective pool of facts/ideas/thoughts/opinions that are readily processed and refined and filtered into the conscious and subconscious minds. Scatter

The sub-conscious, or the unconscious mind, literally stores all kinds of subtle or evasive information. The conscious mind is filter through which the brain makes decisions, or 'voluntary actions'. The difference can be demonstrated with breathing; if you make an effort to control your breath rate and relax your conscious mind is in charge, and if you let your breath flow naturally the subconscious mind takes over control. Subconscious knowledge takes the same template- if you let information flow naturally to you, then a small portion of the subconscious is being conjured as if ideas come from 'nowhere' except that they DO come from somewhere the subconscious mind!! :eek:

Some people claim that they can channel spirits and tap into psychic realms, Rolleyes but I honestly believe they are just more in touch with their subconscious mind that picks on subtle energies, 'auras', or 'vibes'. Personally I dont believe in things like spirits and ghosts, but I am in touch with my intuition and it has driven me to seek spiritual fulfillment. I tried the religion thing Disoriented and it didnt work because I already had my own beliefs, ideals, and personal convictions- pretty much I was too much of an individualist. Intuition and the subconscious go hand in hand because intuition is one method used to tap into the subtle energies we are otherwise unaware of (in exception for sleep, dreams, hypnosis, and the like). In my experience it is used to read body language of others, and used to apply creative ideas from multiple sources.

That's all I think Confusedmile:

Normally, I am a guy who rolls with the punches. Two years ago I was mugged late night at a bus stop on my way to the airport in Sacramento. They took cash, cards, air line ticket and ID. I was homeless for nearly two weeks and stayed in homeless shelters. The lessons learned follows;

1). There are religious people who may not like us for being GLBT, but they give of themselves to help the homeless often as early at 5:30 AM. Keep an open mind about judging each person in their own right. I just kept GLBT out of my conversation.

2). An expensive clean-cut haircut goes a long way toward helping you establish yourself as respectable with strangers. The hippie look fails. The manager of my branch bank eventually got me cash from my account without ID!!! Choose your bank carefully. Tie in with someone who has branches everywhere, but has a community attitude. My experience is stay away from Chase at any cost, they are bastards. BofA and Wells Fargo are almost as bad. I will always be with Bank of the West for saving my ass.

3). Always invest in high quality durable shoes. Many, (police), judge you by the condition of your footware. Homeless shelters make you leave about 7:30 in the morning, and you can not come back until 5:30 - foot comfort is important. You must be on the street and even libraryies and hospital waiting rooms will usher you out. Shoes like haircuts tell the world who/what you were.

4). Mexicans and illegal aliens treat Anglos poorly when we drop down the food chain. Their hate is deep and long established. I did not see it coming when they stole my last dollars. I saw one illegal Mexican knock over a white senior citizen in his rush to the front of the food line! A white guy decked him, but both were evicted from the only facility in town after dark with no meal. You are powerless as a person in a homeless shelter. They move you around like furniture, and few if any will stand up for you.

5). Do not travel out of town without letting someone know where you are going, and when you are expected back.

6). No matter how desperate you get do not steal. Police have no tolerance for the homeless. I saw a man steal a 99cent bag of nuts from a convenience store get 30 days in the county jail.

7). You will be irritated when everyday citizens, police, business owners, and even shelter people talk down to you like a second class citizen. And, hospitals are the worst. With no medical ID card, they make you sit forever before they offer free care. Hospitals treat you like cattle with no insurance. You learn to tolerate it, because you are a fourth class citizen when you are homeless.

8). At a low moment a woman in a post office gave me a $50 bill. I don't know why, it had nothing to do with anything. When you see someone in need flip the occaisional $20 or $50 if you can. A drunk who comforted me with conversation and moral support was nearby when some money came in for me. I bought him a fine bottle of Jamison's Irish Whiskey. There is something nice about doing something for and idividual in need that they really want, but would never ask for. Something as simple as handing off a fresh Subway sandwich can mean a lot.

In matters such as this I believe we can help our fellow citizens without getting too involved. Since being back in my comfortable life I have gone to the Santa Monica homeless shelter to help put on a 4:00pm cook out. I bought the very best gourmet Kosher hot dogs from world famous Canter's deli. You can not know how much a little thing like that can make a big difference to someone down on their luck who has been eating crap.

[Image: deli%20sandwich.JPG]

i realize it is hard to understand exactly what i was saying but basicly i was eluding to telephy
but when you start talking about that directly you get some really strange replies from you need to go talk to someone about your skitzo mind or some other such nonsence. i want peoplethat have really experanced something like this but i am trying to guess how they may have handeled it themselves
to either dismis it without harm to their phyic it is very hard to revel myselftoo much this is something i have been working on since i was like 18yo when i had my first certafiable but not explaniable
contact be cause when she asked how i did that her jealous boy freind got almost violent about
brakeing up the conversation sence he could not understand what we were talking about aas we were connected and useing only like 1 of every 5 words in a vocal mode.