Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hate my self
I have got to a point in my life where i have never made love or had sex, i am older than average i am yet to kiss. I hate my sexuality its changing day by day.

Anonymous Wrote:I have got to a point in my life where i have never made love or had sex, i am older than average i am yet to kiss. I hate my sexuality its changing day by day.

Bighug don't hate yourself. I know it's hard. But you are worth so much more. There are people here including myself that are here for you
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Don't hate yourself, a lot of people in the world will do that for you. Don't add to the list. Find a good therapist and work on turning that hate into love. If you don't love yourself, no one else will. Find a good therapist, it will make a world of difference.

[Image: 00.gif]

dont hate yourself ,its a waste of time . exploit your time because when a day comes and you wont be able to do all the things you wanted to do you would be sorry then , so live it just do it .

no amount of people telling you to stop hating yourself will make you stop feeling like you hate yourself. This is where I am at the moment. You have unique worth as a human being you have to discover and so do I. hugs
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley