Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The go-go dancer...
Quote:Wise,consoling words indeed marshy.But like you said,prince does ballroom dancing which is very different to shaking your bom-bom plus I don't think the audience usually has lustful thoughts about prince.I was also very proud when I saw him dancing at the theatre but this is totally different.The only good thing about this was seeing him practise his dance moves yesterday,HILARIOUS.

Besides that fears are a a projection of our own insecurities, i d be a bit jealous/worried/concerned but it is healthy. Oh god, that reminds of something that would have to post it anonymously Roflmao

Comes down to how much you trust him. Being a go-go boy since it only involves dancing and the lustful thoughts stay in other people minds is not a problem. It is great and important you support him and if you have an understanding in your relationship you both keep fear nothing!

Anonymous, suppose there is nothing to be worried abt. If he likes this job - why not? Being on your place I would rather come to this bar evenings he works and look at him sitting on the first row )))

Hmm...forget the clubbing,it's our private after party that really cooked! Wink It was nothing like I expected,he enjoyed himself & so did I!All those gay guys kinda made me feel nervous at 1st but my baby,took to that stage with such viguor!He danced his cute behind off but I couldn't stay for long,nonetheless I made up for it when he came home.I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE SUCH A PIECE OF MEAT BEFORE!You can look at me but don't touch!Those guys seriously need a lesson in etiquette.

Anonymous Wrote:Hmm...forget the clubbing,it's our private after party that really cooked! Wink It was nothing like I expected,he enjoyed himself & so did I!All those gay guys kinda made me feel nervous at 1st but my baby,took to that stage with such viguor!He danced his cute behind off but I couldn't stay for long,nonetheless I made up for it when he came home.I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE SUCH A PIECE OF MEAT BEFORE!You can look at me but don't touch!Those guys seriously need a lesson in etiquette.
I guess the SCENE is something that many of us have shied away from... So the after clubbing party was cooking??? Hey, that sounds like a healthy relationship. So the guys at the club were all hands and no brain? A good thing you picked the one with the brain... and the good heart (not to mention the good looks and moves, hehe).

Guess I'm lucky.Don't like spending the night alone.We can't have it all.

Yes Anon, i think you are lucky and so is your bf. Brains looks and good heart is a rare combination or it seems this way at least.Are going to go again to the club see him dancing?

I didn't like that place.But it's for a good cause so I'm going to have to whip out my trusted tight leather pants on Friday night.I've been warned though that Friday nights are "hunting season".

Anonymous Wrote:I didn't like that place.But it's for a good cause so I'm going to have to whip out my trusted tight leather pants on Friday night.I've been warned though that Friday nights are "hunting season".

... and you would be game? Wink

Anonymous Wrote:I didn't like that place.But it's for a good cause so I'm going to have to whip out my trusted tight leather pants on Friday night.I've been warned though that Friday nights are "hunting season".

Ah the leather pants...and the leather biker boots ect too?:tongue: Anon, you sound a little bit kinky maybe? lol

I'm not game PA!But all the attention is kinda nice,flattering even.I just wish they could express their liking in a more subtle manner.So far,I haven't spotted a guy that I like except for the dancer of course.Older men like gay bars hey.As for the leather fetish spoty,you are so wrong!My leather pants are the only tight item of clothing I have.Leather boots! :biggrin: