Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having doubts about my sexuality
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because something is beautiful doesn't mean that you want to have sex with it. And since you have no sexual feelings towards the women, you can rest assure that you are a gay man.

Also, a lot of gay men are in the fashion industry.

Borg69 Wrote:Do you want to sleep with women, or help them accessorize ??? Smile

nope i dislike the thought of sleeping with women. but i do enjoy giving tips to my sister and female cousins on which colour, dress etc. suits them.

i am happy to read the responses of the other members. thank you very much.

I used to feel just like you. It was so confusing. I even slept with a couple of women but found it was a very mechanical and non emotional experience. unlike with a guy where my emotions are totally engaged and my body is alive with in a way that I cant describe. I still like to look at women but I realize that it is more to see what they are wearing, how they have done their nails, which style they have used to drape their saris etc.. So it is completely normal for a gay man to enjoy the way a woman looks.

Everyone is different. Sexuality is like acquiring taste for certain foods, some like spicy others like me do not. Everyone loves beauty be it in clothes or face or objects like cars etc.. We were made to be attracted towards perfection, although we are not perfect but we always struggle to reach that perfection, again be it science, arts etc... So your fine. Just be happy and at peace with yourself.

I agree with everyone else absolutely normal. Thats why I think so many fashion designers are gay because they appreciate the beauty of women and there clothes, they might not be attracted to the person they are making the clothes for but they love what they are doing.

For me I have always been so jealous of the clothes that women get to wear but I am different than most here because I would love to be that woman and I still consider myself gay and even though I want to be a woman doesn't mean I want to be sexual with them, I would still be sexual with men even if I was one. So I am a different case but I have always thought that women have so many better clothes than us guys, lol

thank you for your responses friends.

I think you're clearly homosexual, your feelings are about the female body and its appearance, that gay guys look, could appreciate without sexual desires.
It's normal, it happens to me too.
I can appreciate a hot female body like it would be a painture, or a monument and I like looking at female dressing style, and nothing more.

D'you like when a man is touching you? It's quite enough to understand you're totally gay.

Your admiration of attire could stem from several causes, but isn't really a comment on your sexuality, or at least not necessarily.

Don't let it worry you.

thank you very much for your replies friends