Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he has a foot fetish?
hi, i only made an account to ask this question-
Im a teenage boy, straight kind of, i guess i could go by heteroromantic bisexual. this guy who lives near me who ive been talking to has a foot fetish (i dont.) i dont really know anything about foot fetishes... he wants pictures of my feet, what do i do? i dont know what is considered a sexy picture of feet?? do i show the top or bottom of my feet??

when (if) we meet up and try stuff, will he do something with my feet? i have no idea what to expect.

Personally, I love feet, such a turn on for me Smile . Love nice soft soles, trimmed nails, nice suckable toes...

That'll probably give you a clue to your last question. This guy more than likely will "do something with your feet" if he has a foot fetish. If that really isn't for you however, it's best to let him know now. I guess you probably don't want to do anything to his feet, but being on the receiving end of foot worship, what's not to love? :biggrin:

If you are going to send some pictures, yeah, take pictures of the soles and from the top (your toes). All of it is sexy to me!

If you don't know what is considered a sexy photo of feet, just let him take the photo. How hard is that?

Feet that are well looked after, is nice. Talk to him about it, ask questions. Maybe then you'll get a better idea of what he likes, and also learn more about him at the same time.

Maybe giving it a shot is what's best? However, if it makes you uncomfortable, DON'T do it!!

OP, google is a wonderful thing and it may set your mind at ease-or not-but Ireally doubt that you have anything to worry about in regards to your friend's foot fetish.
I bid NO Trump!